•ten

"Zei. Come here." Seungri smiled and waved his hand. Zei set down her backpack and walked to the three men, Namjoon and Taehyung both stood up when she approached them.

"Sorry to interrupt." Zei said, keeping her eyes on the two young men in front of her.

"Oh no, you didn't. In fact, they're both here to talk to you. This is Namjoon, and that's Taehyung." He nodded to the direction of them and Namjoon smiled and stepped forward.

"Hi, its nice to meet you." He extended his hand and
smiled. Zei took his hand and they shook hands.

"Nice to meet you too." She nodded and let go of his hand.

"We're here to ask you some questions about the incident at the hospital." Taehyung suddenly said, getting to the point and Zei nodded.

"Okay." She took a seat on the armrest of her uncle's couch next to her uncle.

When Taehyung and Namjoon both sat down again, Taehyung cleared his throat. "What made you do that to the hospital?"

"The hospital was doing injustice to people, the staff were untrustworthy and greedy for money." Zei answered, voice monotone.

Taehyung nodded. "Why couldn't you just inform the police?"

At this, Zei scoffed causing Taehyung to raise an eyebrow and Namjoon to cut his eyes at her. "The police wouldn't have don't anything."

Namjoon spoke up, "how do you know tha—"

"Because many people have filed complaints against the hospital and no one did anything." Zei says through gritted teeth, cutting the older off.

Namjoon nods slowly, sighing. "Well, that'll be all." Taehyung looked at Namjoon as if he was about to argue but Namjoon shook his head and they both stood up. "Thank you for your hospitality." He smiles at Seungri. "But we'll have to be going now."

Seungri nodded, "alright, do stop by again."

Namjoon nodded with a smile. "Of course."

While this happened Zei and Taehyung kept eye contact, and Zei didn't break it. Taehyung wondered, why did he have a feeling?

When they left, Taehyung questioned Namjoon. "What was that about?"

As they got into the car, Namjoon answered, "we got our answers."

Taehyung decided not to pry any further, but something was off about the girl, Zei. So, he kept quiet.

||

"She didn't even break eye contact." Taehyung ended as they all sat around the kitchen island, eating.

"Wow." Was all Jimin could say.

"Okay, but since that's done. How far have you guys come with the crimson case?" Namjoon asked.

"Not very far, the scream we heard was a speaker planted in a bush outside the station. Crimson must've been the one to put it there." Jungkook said, he'd been discharged earlier that day.

Jin sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose then pushing his glasses up and running his hand through his hair after. "This is difficult."

"Yeah," Taehyung nodded.

Hoseok was strangely quiet though and Jimin noticed. "Why's Hoseok Hyung so quiet?" He asked and everyone's attention went to Hoseok who was still lost in his own thoughts.