𝑺𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 / 4

𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝑴

"Dinner was amazing! Thank you so much for letting us stay"

"Oh it's no problem! The more the merrier!" I was talking with Rowan's parents while him and Oliver were tickling each other. No matter how many times I tried to get them to stop they just kept going.

"You boys can stay the night if you want. I'm sure Rowan definitely won't mind" I nodded. "How's that sound Ollie? Wanna spend the night?" I asked and he immediately started nodding his head. A huge grin appeared on Rowan's face then they went back to having an intense tickle fight.

"Looks like we're gonna stay" I smiled then turned back to Rowan and Oliver who we're now chasing each other towards me. Rowan hid behind me while pointing a finger at Ollie and giving him a look that said "i'm safe you can't touch me"

Oliver gave me a pleading look that I knew to be him asking me to move. "No can do Ollie.. I gotta protect Ro" I told him and moved my arms back so they were wrapped around Ronan.

His parents looked at me the at him then back at me. "Storm..." His mom started. "Other then me your the only person he's allowed to call him Ro" I glanced at them then turned to look at Rowan. "Really?"

Rowan nodded slowly and didn't look me in the eyes. "Woah" I breathed out. "Is there a reason why?" I asked. Rowan shook his head and started signing to his mom.

"He said it's always been a nickname that only I called him so whenever somebody else did it he didn't like it" She stopped when he started signing again. "He said other then me... You and Ollie are the only ones that can call him that"

"You sure Rowan? I can stop if you want" He shook his head and mouthed it's fine. "If you stop being okay with me calling you that please tell me Ro" He nodded and before either of us knew it we were being pulled into a hug by Ollie. Rowan giggled and pressed his cheek to my shoulder since our fronts were pushed together and Oliver was standing next to us.

"What's got you so clingy today?" I asked him once we all pulled away from each other. In return I got a shrugged followed by him grabbing Roman's hand and dragging him upstairs. "Sorry about him. He always reacts like this with new friends" I told Ro's parents.

"It's no problem!" His mom assured me. I nodded. "I'm gonna go see what they're doing"

"Okay. We'll be down here for a while if you need us for anything"

I once again nodded before making my way upstairs to Rowan's room. Before I even opened the door I could hear giggling. "What are you two little demons doing?" I questioned as I walked into the room.

Oliver had Rowan pinned to the floor as he tickled him. Ro started to reach for me like he was asking for help but I could tell from his nonstop giggling and the smile on his face the he probably didn't actually want me to save him but I did it anyway cause he looked ready to pass out from lack of air.

"Ollie let him breathe" I walked over and pulled Ollie off then sat on the edge of Rowan's bed. Rowan sat up but his giggles didn't stop. They were quiet but still very much there. "If you don't stop with the tickle fights you two might kill each other" I told them. Ollie wiggled out of my hold and sat on the floor next to Ro.

He looked at my and motioned for me to come sit with them. "Ollie you know I'm old. If I sit on the floor I might not get back up" I joked. I was only 20 but I was telling the truth about possibly not getting back up.

I happen to be a very lazy person. I looked at Rowan and tilted my head slightly. "I never did ask.. How old are you Ro?" I questioned. He held up 10 fingers then put them down and held up another 7. "Seventeen?" I asked and he nodded.

Then it's not that bad if both Oliver and I were developing small crushes on him. Ollie's only 18. He just turned 18 last month. Some would say it's weird since we started dating when I was 18 and he was 16 but we were both within the legal limit and his parents were fine with it.

Plus age is nothing but a number to most people now. Ollie pouted and pointed to the spot on the floor next to him. "Your lucky your adorable Oliver or else I'd be staying right here on this bed"

Both him and Rowan smiled. The second I was on the floor they tackled me and started tickling me. Ollie sat by the top of my head to hold my arms while Rowan did the tickling.

"Ro! How could you?!" I questioned through my laughter. He only giggled and smiled so hard it looked like his eyes were closed.

I managed to free my arms from Ollie's grip and quickly moved my hands to Rowan's waist to tickle him. He let out an adorable squeal and started trying to push my hands away.

"Sto-Stop" He quietly stuttered out.

Everybody paused and Rowan reached up and put his hands over his mouth.

Even he was shocked at the fact that he had just spoken.

I smiled softly.. "Your voice is adorable Ro" I told him. 

He shook his head and looked away. I could see his cheeks turning pink. 

I looked up at Ollie who had a huge grin on his face. "How long has it been since u talked Ro?" I asked him. He shrugged and started playing with the hem of his pants. 

"Months? Years?" Once again he shrugged and didn't look at me. I decided not to pressure anything out of him I just sat up and wrapped my arms around him gently. "You wanna tell your parents you talked?"

He shook his head and buried his face in my neck. "Okay bub. You don't have to if you don't want to" Rowan nodded.

Ollie whined feeling left out then sat behind Rowan and laid his head on his back. 

I smiled at the two of them and shook my head. 

My Boys.