𝑺𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 / 6

𝑹𝑶𝑾𝑨𝑵

"Want another?"

I looked up at Storm as I stuffed the rest of my 3rd cupcake of the day into my mouth and shook my head no. I didn't think I would be able to eat anymore.. They were slightly bigger then normal cupcakes so it was a surprise that I even managed to eat 3 of them. 

"Well there's more over there if you change your mind bub" He pointed over to the counter next to the stove. 

I nodded and signed thank you to him before going to find Ollie. He had left us alone in the kitchen a few minutes ago and hadn't been back since. 

I skipped around trying to find him and my search was finally successful when I found him in the upstairs bathroom. He was sitting on the counter staring at the floor as he swung his legs back and forth. 

I lightly knocked on the door causing him to look up at me. 

He seemed sad. 

I quickly signed to him and asked what was wrong but all he did was shake his head. I tilted my head to the side and poked his cheek. 

"What's wrong?" I mouthed. 

"It's nothing" He mouthed back. I shook my head indicating that I wasn't gonna take that as an answer. 

He signed telling me Storm would be mad at him if he was to say anything. To which I signed letting him know that we didn't have to say anything to Storm..

I just wanted to make him feel better. 

Then an idea popped into my head. 

'How about I just tell Storm something's wrong so he can talk to you about it' I signed to him. He shook his head an signed back 'He'll be mad at me just for thinking about it Ro' 

I pouted and sat on the floor signaling that I had given up.

"I'm s-sorry" Ollie suddenly spoke up. I looked up at him. I was shocked that he had said something without Storm being around. I brushed it off quickly and signed asking him what he was sorry for. 

"I-I..." He stopped himself and shook his head. I pouted and signed 'please. I wanna help' 

"R-Rowan... I l-like you" He stuttered out. I smiled and signed letting him know I liked him too but once again he shook his head. 

"Y-You don't g-get it" He whispered and before I knew it Oliver's lips were pressed against mine. 

Storm was gonna kill both of us if he was to find out about this. 

I was sure of it.

,','