Chapter I: An Unconventional Rescue

It's been one year since the destruction of Starkiller Base, one year after the battle of Crait, one year after the quest for Luke Skywalker, one year after Kylo Ren became Supreme Leader, after the death of Han Solo, after Luke Skywalker sacrificed himself, after Rey began her journey as a Jedi, after Jacen Skywalker almost died at the battle of Mustafar, after one year, and the war still continues, but soon, the battle that will change the fate of the Galaxy will come to an end.

Two stormtroopers stood on each side of the entrance to the Cato Nemoidia Arena, the loud roars of the arena mumbled from the other side of the door. The Orange clouds reflected from the sun, surrounding the floating city. Just as they remained at their post, they see something soaring across the sky, another guest maybe? As it lands closer to the landing dock, freighter begins to take shape, in the form of a Corellian Freighter, it was the Millenium Falcon, landing on the dock in front of them. They ready their blasters, knowing the ship and it's history. The boarding ramp opens, revealing a robed figure, wearing a head concealing helmet.

"I've come to see the show." Said the masked figure's voice, being scrambled through its modulator.

"What's your payment?" Said one of the stormtroopers, they both still pointed their blasters.

"The ship." He said. The two were shocked and amazed, the Millenium Falcon, for the price of one entry, that's a steal.

"We had that ship in our position once, we'd be happy to take it back." Said one of them, they lower their blasters, one of them takes out a commlink. "Inform Commander Pyre we have something he might be intrested-" The figure then strikes down the both of them with a blue lightsaber blade. They collapse as the figure then takes off his mask.

"How did Aunt Leia see out of this thing?" Said Jacen Skywalker, tossing the helmet to Chewbacca, who walked down the ramp as he catches it. Finn behind him, aiming his blaster. Chewbacca then walks to Jacen, taking the cloak off. "Remember, we stick to the plan, wait for our signal." Said Jacen. Chewbacca then walks back up the ramp, preparing to fly the Falcon to a nearby hiding spot. BB-8 strolls down the ramp, meeting up with the others.

"I don't like the idea of hiding until something bad happens." Said Rey's voice through Jacen's Commlink.

"We'll be fine Rey, any signs of TIE Fighters-."

"Blast it to hell, I know the drill." Said Rey. "Good luck."

"What happens now?" Asked Finn.

"We get in." Jacen replied.

Commander Pyre watches the chaos from his own private section, alongside his troops, and the Cato Nemoidian Viceroy as his gracious host. His golden Stormtrooper armor reflects the room around him. He watches the Resistance scum fight for his life, stabbing a Nexu down with his spear.

"Commander, the Millenium Falcon has been spotted." Said one of his troopers.

"Get the doors of the arena closed." Ordered Pyre. "I'd like to stay entertained."

"It's Skywalker, sir." Said the trooper. Pyre was silent.

"Is something wrong?" Said the Viceroy.

"No, just enjoying the show." Said Pyre.

Jacen, Finn, and BB-8 make it to the bridge, which was being retracted back from both sides, all that was left was the railway from the bottom.

"Now what?!" Yelled Finn in frustration, they then both see a transport gliding towards them.

"Jump!" Jacen yelled, they all jump from the bridge and land on the transport. They stand on the top as the wind from the impact blows through them, they see the arena prison getting closer and closer. They jump and land roughly on the platform, the transport quickly glides away. They get up and get their weapons ready. They enter the prison, where monsters and gladiators were in cells and cages, BB-8 chirps in fear.