Chapter VIII: Desert Chase

The officer, holding the necklace that had been just inspected in her hand, walks across the hallway towards the Supreme Leader, who was having an important conversation with the Allegiant General.

"Sir, it comes from the Midian System." She said. "Pasanna, Forbidden Valley."

"Skywalker." Said Kylo in anger, as he begins to walk towards the hangar. "Prepare my ship, alert the local troops and send the division."

"Yes, Supreme Leader." Said Pryde, watching the Supreme Leader walk away with a grimace expression.

The Night Buzzard lands on one of the desert mountains, the Knights, led by the Emperor's Advisor, step down from the boarding ramp, and walk across the sand, looking around the desert, beginning their hunt for the Rebels. More transport ships land down towards the sand, the doors open as speeders soar across the desert. The Advisor signals his hand, stopping one of the stormtroopers from driving his speeder.

"...the speeder....give it to me..." He said.

"You know, you look exactly like-."

"I said, give it to me." He said more aggressively.

"We have to go!" Yelled Rey as she and Jacen rushed towards Finn, Poe, and Chewbacca, who were asking one of the locals about the Wayfinder, so far nothing. "They found us, Kylo Ren is coming."

"How did he find us?" Said Poe.

"There's no time, we have to leave!" Said Jacen, Poe bids farewell to the villager, and they all make a run back to the Falcon, only to be stopped by a stormtrooper.

"We found the fugitives-!" The Stormtrooper then gets hit by a dart and passes out, they turn to see a cloaked masked figure standing behind them, holding a staff and a crossbow.

"Follow me." Said the figure with a distorted voice, they do as he says as he leads them towards a tank like vehicle. "Hurry!" He said, as they enter they encounter the droids, who were standing there.

"Look R2, were saved!" Said C-3PO, as R2 beeps that they aren't captured, reminding him for possibly the hundredth time. Poe kneels down to BB-8, making sure he's okay.

"Leia sent me a transmission." Said the figure, as he slides the small door open, telling the driver to keep driving.

"How did you find us?" Asked Finn, as the figure takes off his mask, revealing a friendly grin, and a mustache.

"Wookies stand out in the crowd." Said Lando Calrissian. Chewbacca groans in happiness, seeing his friend again for the first time. "Good to see you too old buddy! How you doing kid?" Asked Lando to Jacen.

"So far so good." Said Jacen.

"This General Lando Calriss-."

"We know who he is 3PO." Said Rey, gently silencing the protocol droid.

"It is an honor sir." Said Finn.

"General Calrissian, were looking for Exegol." Said Poe.

"...of course you are." Said Lando, taking out holoprojector on his wrist, revealing the image of a triangular shaped artifact. "Only two remain."

"The wayfinder." Said Rey.

"Yes, we already know that." Said C-3PO. Rey looks at him, annoyed at the comment.

"My father was looking for one of these." Said Jacen.

"I know, I was with him." Said Lando, Jacen had look of surprise on his face. "Luke and I were following an old Jedi Hunter, Ochi of Bestoon." Lando switches to the image of the character that he is describing. An orange humanoid alien figure with black eyes and cybernetics attached on each side of his head. "He was carrying a clue that could lead us to the artifact, only for us to find an abandoned ship. No clue, no wayfinder, like father like son I suppose."