Scorpio Part 1

1) Traveling is always on a Scorpios mind.

2) Most of the time, Scorpios first love is unforgettable for them.

3) Scorpios love to be with their friends when they are in pain so they can drink and help Scorpios forget their miseries. (DRINK RESPONSIBLY)

4) Scorpios don't shy away from the unknown.

5) Scorpios are liable to have a high sex drive and make passionate lovers.

6) Most Scorpios have no social fear, they can kick it with anyone.

7) Scorpios are passionate to the core.

8) Scorpios don't do drama.

9) Scorpios consider bluntness to be a trustworthy quality.

10) Scorpios always make up an excuse to not hang out with someone because they would rather hang out at home.

11) Scorpios do not know how to be fake, nor will they ever try to be.

12) Scorpios are easy going people.

13) Scorpios can always be standing by people in their time of need.

14) Scorpios will laugh if their friends fall, but if their phones fall they will panic.

15) Scorpios deal with stress by staying on top of things

16)  Scorpios can be overly protective of those they love.

17)  Scorpios are willing to go down a bumpy road in order to help someone they may not even know.

18) For a Scorpio it's very simple: You can't control me and you can't beat me so it's best to just join me.

19)  Scorpios gets irritated by airheads.

20) Scorpios are very conscious of the company they keep, preferring only to be with people who are trustworthy and like minded.

Thanks For Reading! Like and follow!