Scorpio Part 5

1) Scorpios tend to be the honest ones, they won't boost your ego for no reason, so if they gave you a compliment, believe them and feel flattered.

 2) Scorpios hate to sugarcoat things, so they'll give honest advice that comes from the heart, even if it sounds a little aggressive.

3) Scorpios won't share with you their sad emotions, they'll share what they think you can handle.

4) They would rather keep to themselves than to overwhelm someone else with their personal problems. (Felt this on a whole personal level 😔)

5) Scorpios actually put other first, even if the others put the second. If they love you, they don't care.

6) Scorpios hate seeing others get hurt or suffer! They literally feel physical pain when their loved ones are hurt. It's really hard on them.

7) When Scorpios say they don't care, believe them. It takes a lot of time and a lot of second chances to reach a point where they don't care.

 8) Fun fact: They'll scream at you, be mad at you, laugh with you, love you and care about you all in a matter of one minute.

 9) Scorpios are considered the strongest sign of the zodiac, because of their extraordinary physic tendencies.

 10) Scorpios are jealous and mistaken for being possessive, but the truth is, they cherish their relationship with their loves ones very much that's they'd feel jealous when they think someone else might take their place.

 11) They are the over thinkers of the zodiacs, they like to analyze everything and come up with the worst scenarios ever, that will probably never happen!

12) All they want in a partner is honesty and wittiness.

13) When Scorpios are in love, they're very dedicated lovers.

14) You won't see them bouncing from one relationship to the other, trusting someone takes a lot of time from them, so they'll be careful before starting a new relationship.

15) I advise you, don't let Scorpios find out about something bad you did on their own, be honest and tell them first, or things can go downhill because of the dishonesty.

16) And just like Maleficent, Scorpios are kind and Mello from the inside, but try and cross them and they'll turn your life into a living hell. (Which makes sense for kind people. They can explode at one point.)

17) Most people think they're mean, but they're kinda cool once you get to know them.

18) They know how to push your buttons. They think it's fun.

19) They like to be alone, they need their space.

20) Scorpios and Aries have one thing in common:
Competition? Bring it on!

Thanks For Reading!