Scorpio Part 6

1) You're always connected to friends and family.

2) As much as you might deny it, you hate being alone.

3) You have a unique sense of humor.

4) You're not afraid to say what other people are thinking.

5) You don't get intimidated easily and will stand up for injustice when you see it.

6) Most Scorpios never know what they're capable of until they try.

7) Their feelings are what drives them and strengthens them.

8) Their arguments are well thought out.

9) You're always secretly plotting your next move.

10) You're fascinated by death. (For some)

11) Once you make up your mind, it stays made up.

12) You're undaunted by failure, you know you'll come back even stronger.

13) You hate the idea of needing anyone.

14) No matter what happens, you always come out on top.

15) Scorpios independence makes it really hard to ask for help and is mistaken for arrogance. To a Scorpio, needing help = you're a failure.

16) Scorpios have lost friends over a group project because they can't deal with other peoples' ideas.

17) If anything about Hogwarts comes up in a conversation, Scorpio is immediately sorted into Slytherin.

18) Scorpios amazing memory ensures that every tiny failure, no matter how small or long ago, haunts them to this day.

19) Sometimes, Scorpios feelings don't make a ton of sense.

20) Scorpios have worked really hard to reach some goal but immediately gotten bored the second they achieved it.

Thanks for reading!