Scorpio Part 4

1) Don't repeat things to Scorpios, tell them something they don't know and they will be staying.

2) Scorpios never let anyone play on their emotions and get away with it.

 3) Scorpios can seethe forever before their control falter and erupt like a volcano.

 4) Scorpios hate it when someone who asks them what's wrong are the source of their problems.

 5) Get ready for the ride of your life with a Scorpio. Scorpios are intense, sexy, committed, mysterious, consuming, and a ticking time bomb.

6) Of course Scorpios don't work harder than others – Scorpios get it right the first time.

7) As Scorpios, when you have a bad day, you call Leo.

8) Be careful that you stay on the "good side" of a Scorpio female.

9) Scorpios have a strong need to control their environment.

10) Scorpios are always surrounded by mystery.

11) There is always that one person who hates Scorpios for no reason.

12) Scorpios always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting.

13) Scorpios are leaders not followers.

14) Leave it to Scorpios to get things done.

15) To Scorpios, memories never die.

16) Scorpios rarely forget or forgive emotional rejection.

17) Scorpios are brutally honest. They'll never say that you're looking like a million bucks when you're looking like a slob and that's on periodt.

18) Scorpios do not trust easily to begin with, so losing their trust means...your chances are slim at gaining it back.

19) Scorpios pay close attention to details.

20) Even though Scorpio is sitting still, their mind is racing from one thing to another.

Thanks For Reading!

Follow my friend on INSTA: @ ftfb.ashley