Continued

"We have to perform surgery on her. The baby is causing too many complications." The doctor had put gloves on his hands while the nurses prepared medicines. The medical droids no longer performed surgery here- they were all dead or scrapped for parts.

Manually, the crew would have to deliver the future generation of the Skywalkers, but most importantly, keep the Force alive.

"Sir, she is losing too much blood. Her body is going into shock." The doctors looked on in horror at the demented scene.

"There's only two things left to do. We kill the child or spare him and his mother dies." The doctor stepped back and glanced around the room.

"She's more valuable to us than a child." The one nurse said.

"But a child is a child!" Another one argued. In this way they quarreled until the doctor made his decision known.

He pulled out hostile instruments of torture from his pockets.

"I choose Rey. I am loyal to her and made her a promise years ago that I would protect her." The doctor began to cry as he readied his tools.

"No!" Ben had materialized. He pulled the doctor's hand away from Rey. Only he didn't intercept.

Ben lifted his hand up and observed it like it had twenty extra fingers. He tapped the doctor on the shoulder, but he did not respond. His neck pulsed with its blue veins as he roared. No one heard him. He had faded from existence.

"My child." He said to himself as he collapsed to the floor, shrinking away from the peculiar world around him. The sounds that the tools made tore him apart.

Burning pain punctured his heart. He gripped his chest and wheezed. Soon he faded away along with the absence of his child's presence.

"Keep her heavily medicated. Do not tell her at once." The nurse injected drugs through Rey's limp arm.