Chapter Thirty One

Evie was on the bed with Leighton was sleeping and she was sleeping as well but she woke up sitting up holding Leighton who woke up crying and she pick him up and hold him in her arms looking at him

"My beautiful baby boy aren't you Leighton."
Evie cooed at him as Harry came over and went to Evie and Stuart bedroom as she saw him there.

"Are you serious? What are you doing here?"
Evie asked him as he went up to her.

"I love you Evie ok it should have been me being your husband not Stuart."
Harry said as she looked at him.

"Not my fault your the one who cheated on me when I was dating you and it's your fault you got dumped by me and it's your fault that I'm married to Stuart he's ten times better than you."
Evie said to him yet he went from her and locked the bedroom door which Ben was over so was Jason, Steven, Joe and Stuart as they went to the bedroom and Joe heard Evie voice.

"Can't you just leave me alone I just had a baby for crying out loud you hurt him you got his uncle to deal with."
Evie screamed at him as she place Leighton in the crib on his back and didn't bother cover him as he looked at Evie.

"You don't even deserve Stuart he's nothing but a bowler."
Harry snapped at her as she slapped his face and he looked at her.

"Are you stupid? Did you just slap me?"
Harry asked her as she looked at him he brought out a knife and was about to stab Leighton.

"Nooo don't you even dare hurt him."
Evie screamed as Stuart couldn't deal with this and Ben kicked the door down as Evie tried to grabbed the knife from Harry and she grabbed the knife off Harry yet he went up to Evie and she stabbed Harry in the stomach as he looked at her.

"Stabbed your favourite boyfriend."
Harry whispered as she looked at him shaking her memories and she start to cry.

"Remember when some guy stabbed me in front of you."
Harry said as she didn't want to hear the memories.

Stop talking about the memories I deleted them from my memory."
Evie cried as Harry pulled out the knife from him and he wrapped something around his stomach as she saw Stuart there.

"He tried to stabbed Leighton."
Evie cried against Stuart chest as he looked at Ben who wanted to kill Harry himself and he cradle her.

A week later

Evie was in the living room about to do work on her MacBook with Leighton in his carseat after she drop Tia off to school:

as she look at her baby smiling softly and Melody came over with Adriana as they saw Leighton and he start to wake up but cries instead as she gently picked him up and cradle him softly

"He's beautiful Evie Ben told us about that creep Kane don't worry Ben is going to be your bodyguard."
Melody said to Evie.

"Wait he's going to be my bodyguard."
Evie said to them as Leighton start to get hungry which she start to feed him.

"So are you and Jimmy done?"
Evie asked Adriana as she nodded at her and Stuart came home with Jimmy.

"Evie could you leave the room? Could you leave the room too Melody please?"
Jimmy asked them as Melody grabbed Evie MacBook knowing that Jimmy wasn't happy with the break up.

"I though you love me Adriana I show you the world but you had to cheat on me like I'm nothing."
Jimmy said as Adriana didn't even looked at him.

"So you can give all the things I got for you back and don't even bother coming back to my house because you're nothing but a slut."
Jimmy spat as she felt a tear rolled down her cheek which Stuart was holding Leighton in his arms as he looked at his father knowing he got soft blue eyes and he kisses Leighton cheek which Evie looked at them softly.

"My baby is my mini version of his dad."
Evie whispered as Jimmy walked out of the living room which Adriana followed after him.

"Why are you being so mean to me? I did love you."
Adriana snapped as Jimmy looked at her.

"Should've cheated on me in the first place if you didn't want to be with me just say it instead of cheating on me."
Jimmy snapped back as Evie watched on and Adriana looked at him.

"Should have go with Stuart than you at least he would treats me better."
Adriana snapped even back as Evie looked at her.

"Are you serious Adriana?"
Evie asked her as she looked at her.

"No I just wanted to get it off my chest."
Adriana said to her as she looked at her weirdly.

"You said it because you want to be with Stuart."
Jimmy said to her as she looked at her.

A week later

Stuart was in the living room with Tia as she was wrapping present and she heard Leighton start to fuss which Evie dealt with him and she brought him down seeing Stuart and Tia there as Leighton start to cry and Stuart got up seeing Leighton fussing and he took him from Evie as he kisses his cheek and Leighton start to gurgle at him.

"He saying that Derby is better than Forest."
Evie tease Stuart who looked at his son.

"I'm about to change that."
Stuart said to his son who gurgle back as he looked at him.

"Nope in this house we all supporting Nottingham Forest."
Stuart joked as Tia start to cry and Evie cradled her in her arms.

"Daddy I don't want to support Forest."
Tia cried to him as he looked at her softly.

"Of course not you can support any team."
Stuart said softly as Leighton whimpered which Stuart kiss his cheek and the front door rang as he open the door seeing Harry there yet he saw Evie with Tia.

"Letter for the rescheduled of the court."
Harry said to Stuart who read the letter which Harry stood there and Evie looked at Tia softly.

"If you tried to attack me or attack Evie they will make you sig. it over for good."
Stuart warned him as Harry walked away from us and Tia looked at Stuart.

"Don't let him take me away from you."
Tia said to him as Evie kisses her cheek.

"He's never going to take you from us you got the best dad in the world and you also got best godfather and awesome uncles including uncle Ben."
Evie whispered as she looked at her mother and Leighton sneeze in Stuart face.

A/N
Chapter Thirty One is finished.
Look like Harry still want Tia back in his life.