Chapter Thirty Seven

Evie were looking at herself in the mirror knowing having two kids well two from two different guys and she loves her kids and she heard Leighton crying for her

"I'm coming bubba."
Evie cooed at him as he sat up in his crib picked him up as she place him on the changing mat and change his nappy and she put an new outfit on for him:

as she put the old nappy in the bin and she pick Leighton up as she heard the front door rang knowing Stuart wasn't here neither was Tia so it was her and Leighton in the house as  she open the door seeing Harry new girlfriend there

as she put the old nappy in the bin and she pick Leighton up as she heard the front door rang knowing Stuart wasn't here neither was Tia so it was her and Leighton in the house as she open the door seeing Harry new girlfriend there.

"Your Evie aren't you well let me tell you something I want you to back away from my Harry he's not yours you ugly whore."
Ava said to Evie who looked at her.

"If you get your fact right I haven't spoken to Harry ever since he shot me and my best friend Ben nearly killing me and him but I have moved on from Harry he didn't like the fact I got married and it wasn't to him."
Evie said to her as she closed the door on her and she slide against the door.

"You know what just die so Harry can be freed from you because you're fat ugly piece of shit you don't deserve to be a mum to that fat thing in there it should have die in your womb."
Ava said to Evie who tried not to cry in front of Leighton but she felt a tear rolled down her cheek and she waited for her to leave and she got up phone Stuart yet Jimmy answered Stuart phone.

"Jimmy where is Stuart?"
Evie asked Jimmy as she sniffles softly which Leighton looked at his mum.

"What happened babe?"
Stuart asked Evie who explained everything to him as he sighed.

"I'm coming home now Tia just wanted to see Jimmy."
Stuart said to her as she sighed sadly before hearing the door rang.

"It's Ava again I forgot to tell you that you're a fat ugly dog who need to be put down."
Ava snapped at Evie who went to her and Stuart room place Leighton crib laid him down as she went from him as she saw Ava there.

"Where is this thing?"
Ava asked Evie who looked at her.

"Leighton isn't a thing he's my son."
Evie said to her as Stuart was there with Harry.

"Ava baby come away from Evie she doesn't need this from you we got our family so you don't have to call her horrible words please say sorry to her."
Harry begged her as Evie looked at Leighton which she pick him up and Ava looked at Evie but she walked away from them which Harry sighed softly.

"On my behalf of Ava I'm super sorry for those horrible words she has said to you and I'm wanted her to say sorry but I had do it for her so I'm sorry."
Harry said to Evie who looked at him before looking at Stuart.

"But she right about me I'm ugly fat and that Leighton should have died in my womb."
Evie whispered as Harry went after Ava yet Stuart went up to Evie.

"You're the perfect wife don't let her ruined your moment anyway let's lay down just us two."
Stuart whispered as they lay on the bed with Leighton in the crib babbling to himself.

"I want to hear him say mama."
Evie whispered back as Stuart looked at her.

"He's going to say dada before mama."
Stuart said as she shook her head at him.

Later that evening

Evie was in the living room with Leighton who was in front of her and Tia and he looked at her as Stuart walked in and sat next Evie who looked at Leighton.

"Leighton can you say dada?"
Stuart asked him as he looked at him.

"Mama."
Leighton said as Evie cover her mouth felt a tear run down her cheek.

"No it's dada not mama."
Stuart said softly and he looked at Evie.

"Mama."
Leighton said as Tia kisses Leighton cheek yet he start to cry.

"Tiana."
Evie said as she saw her brother crying and she picked him up and he looked at his dad.

"Leighton can you say dada to him for me?"
Evie asked him as he just burped in her face and Stuart laughed at Evie who looked at him.

"Just like your father."
Evie said as she kisses his cheek which he start to giggles.

"You're my mini Broady."
Evie whispered yet Tia looked at him.

"Where's my attention?"
Tia asked her mother who looked at her.

"You will get your moment with your mother or you can be in my arms instead."
Stuart suggested as she looked at her brother who babbled at her yet Tia stuck her tongue at him but he stuck his tongue back at Tia who cried.

"Oh Tia you poke your tongue at him first so don't even cry."
Stuart said as he pinch Leighton cheek softly.

"I know you can say dada just don't burp in my face."
Evie muttered as Leighton looked at his father before he looked at his mother.

"Da."
Leighton said to him which Tia looked at him before going to her room.

"Here give him to me while you deal with miss drama queen."
Stuart said to her as she hand Leighton to him and she went to find Tia as she saw her on her bed.

"Why are you and daddy giving him attention and not me?"
Tia asked as Evie sighed softly.

"Tia why are you getting jealous over your brother? I love both of you I'm not splitting my body in half."
Evie whispered as she huffed and Evie kisses her cheek softly.

"Mummy I want attention from you and daddy but Leighton is taking it from me."
Tia sighed as Evie rolled her eyes at her daughter.

"You're being silly he's a baby you're a big girl."
Evie said to her as she got up from her which Tia grabbed her shoe as it hit Evie in the back.

"Tiana did you just throw a shoe at me?"
Evie asked her as she nodded at her.

"Go to your naughty spot and don't even come out until you say sorry to me gosh."
Evie snapped as she went to down to the kitchen and she grab a wine yet she didn't see Stuart there and he stop her from drinking the whole bottle.

"Evie give me the bottle."
Stuart said to her and she gave the bottle to him.

"What happened to your back?"
Stuart asked her as he saw a mark on her back.

"Tiana threw her shoe at me because she wanted me and you to give her attention not Leighton."
Evie said to him as he looked at her.

"She needs to learn that you can't split your body in half."
Stuart said to her as she sighed softly.

A/N
Chapter Thirty Seven is up.
Tia pushed Evie to a breaking point. 😔