Chapter Forty Five

Evie was in the hotel with Leighton and she filled for a divorce from Stuart and she was getting upset while she filling for a divorce and Leighton was too young to know about it and she heard the door getting up and seeing it was Ben there with C...

Evie was in the hotel with Leighton and she filled for a divorce from Stuart and she was getting upset while she filling for a divorce and Leighton was too young to know about it and she heard the door getting up and seeing it was Ben there with Clare and Stuart.

"Evie it's me Clare let me in."
Clare said to her as Leighton start to yawn but she open the door which Clare came and she closed the door behind her.

"Evie please don't tell me you're actually going through with this."
Clare said as Evie just broke down in tears and Leighton looked at his mum who was in tears.

"He kicked me out of the house so what am I going to do now?"
Evie asked her as she sighed sadly which she heard Stuart knocking yet Clare went to open the door and he walked in and she walked out.

"Evie just give me Leighton and we don't have to see each other."
Stuart said to her as she filled for the divorce and she looked at her son softly.

"You got the divorce paper just leave me and Leighton alone."
Evie said as she was trying to calm Leighton who start to get restless and Stuart looked at the divorce paper and walked out of the room and Clare gasped in shocked yet Ben walked in.

"Are you serious? You aren't divorcing Stuart."
Ben said to her as she looked at him.

"After he kicked me out of the house."
Evie said to him and Leighton rest his head against her chest wondering if divorcing Stuart was a good idea and she play with Leighton hands.

Next morning

Evie woke up to the Leighton cries which she went up to him smiling at him.

"Good morning little man are you hungry?"
Evie cooed at him as he giggles at her before she heard her phone rang and it was Harry.

"Evie where are you? Dele told me what happened?"
Harry asked her as she muted Harry and she sorted herself and Leighton out and she got bored of hearing Harry voice hung up on him and seeing a text from Stuart.

To Evie:
From Stuart:
I'm sorry for kicking you out of the house I'm sorry for telling you to get rid of the baby I was acting like a dick towards you I want us to work ok you're my world.

yet Evie sighed sadly and didn't reply to his message and Leighton was on her lap and didn't bother having breakfast and she looked at Leighton.

"How about we watch tv?"
Evie cooed at Leighton who squeal at her smiling at him softly yet she heard banging on the door as she got up walked towards the door seeing a police officer there open the door.

"Step away from the children."
Officer warned her as Evie was confused and it was her dad.

"Dad what are you doing here?"
Evie asked him as he looked at her.

"I'm reporting to the hotel that a woman hostage a child."
David said to her as she shook her head at him.

"Would never do that to Leighton you know that dad I got kicked out of the house by Stuart."
Evie explained as he looked at his team.

"Stand Down it's my daughter."
David said to them as they looked at them and Evie holding her belly while holding Leighton.

"What do you mean' he kicked you out.'?
David asked her as she explained to him the whole story and he looked at her.

"Please think this through you don't know what your going through."
David said to her as she looked at Leighton who like his father and she kisses his cheek.

Later that day

Evie was at the park with Leighton and she heard Tia voice as she went up to her.

"Mummy when are you coming back home? It's not the same without you and Leighton."
Tia said as she sat next to her mother while Stuart caught up with Tia.

"Erm Tia wanna go to the play area with your brother while I talked to your mother please."
Stuart said to Tia who nodded at him and Evie hands Leighton to her and she went to the play area and he stood in front of Evie.

"Do you really want to go through with this and mess up our kids life?"
Stuart asked her as she looked at Tia and Leighton who was laughing at Tia.

"No I don't but I'm not doing what you said."
Evie said to him before getting up and head over to where Tia an Leighton was but Stuart pulled her towards him and he looked at her.

"Do what get rid of the child don't even go there we can manage with three kids."
Stuart whispered as she heard Leighton cries which she went from Stuart seeing Leighton there with Tia and she pick him and Tia looked at her.

"What happened?"
Evie asked her as she explained and she cradling Leighton softly and she kisses his cheek.

"It's ok mummy is here so is daddy Tia look at me it's going to be alright."
Evie whispered as Tia looked at her and Stuart watched them softly and another woman went up to Evie.

"You're the worst person on the planet you don't even deserve to have them in your life."
Woman yelled at Evie who looked at her.

"I don't even know you so you need to lower your tone down."
Evie said to her as she got up and walked over to Stuart as she give Leighton to him along with Tia and woman pulled out a knife and she tried to stabbed Evie but she was quick for the woman and Evie drop the knife down when she heard her father voice knowing that he must have heard that she didn't want to divorced Stuart and they heard a gunshot which they looked at the sound.

"Mummy."
Tia screamed as Evie struggling to stand but David took Leighton from Stuart and he caught her in his arms and she coughed up blood.

"Broady I don't want to die."
Evie whispered as he looked at her.

"Don't think like that babe ambulance are on their way."
Stuart whispered back as she heard the woman voice.

"Just die."
Woman snapped at Evie which she got out of Stuart grip and she punched her in the face hard and she stepped back from Evie and she went back in Stuart arms as he looked at her softly and everything went to black.

A/N
Chapter Forty Five is finished.
Looks like Evie doesn't to end her marriage to Stuart. Surprise Evie is shot.