Chapter Forty Three

Evie was in her ward sleeping while her parents was next to her as she wanted to know what happened to her Stuart and she start to get bad dreams that he didn't make it

"I don't want him to die please don't make him die on me."
Evie cried from her nightmare as her dad went up to her calming her down.

"Broady is a strong man he's going to fight this."
David soothed which Evie start to calm down from her nightmare as they heard the doctor knocked which Katherine looked at the doctor who took her to the waiting room seeing Chris and Carole.

"I don't know how to say this but Mr. Broad is in an inducted coma we don't know if he going to make it alive we can give you an options to turn of his life support."
Doctor informed them as Katherine chew her lip.

"But Evie doesn't know about this does she doctor."
Katherine said as he shook his head at her and Carole tried her hardest not to cry but she couldn't help it and Katherine went straight to her daughter ward.

"What happened Katherine?"
David asked her as she explained what the doctor said to him and he looked at his daughter.

"It's going to kill her they haven't even been married for a year and we got a options to turn the machine off."
David said to her as Evie woke up seeing her parents there.

"What's going on? Where Stuart?"
Evie asked her parents who looked at her sadly.

"Um sweetheart I don't know how to put this towards you but they gave us an options to wether to turn of Stuart life support if he doesn't wake up."
Katherine said to Evie who looked at them but she tried not to cry yet hear tears for the better of her and she broke down in tears.

A week later

Evie was in her ward thinking about Broady and she decided to go and see him and she got out of her bed and went to Stuart ward which she saw him all wired up walked inside and went up to him.

"I'm here Stuart I know you can hear me please wake up I'm lose without you mum told me that the doctor said that they got options to turn of your life support but I don't want it I want you here with me we haven't been married for a year."
Evie whispered as she place her hand on his hand and she heard a beeping from a machine as she looked at Stuart softly and doctors and couple of nurses came in.

"Miss you need to leave the room."
Doctor said to her as she looked at Stuart softly before walking away from there and she looked on helplessly and she felt arm around her seeing it was Ben.

"How am I going to cope without him?"
Evie asked Ben who looked at her.

"You're the most bravest, wonderful, warmest person I ever met two you got your parents, his parents and his friends we will always be there for you no matter what."
Ben whispered as she sighed sadly and doctor walked back out.

"He's doing fine you both can see him."
Doctor said to us and Evie walked in seeing him there.

"Wake up for me please I know you can Broady wake up I want to hear your voice again."
Evie pleaded as she place a kiss against his cheek and Ben notice that Stuart flutter his eyes.

"Hey Broady."
Ben whispered as Evie looked at Stuart softly which he wanted to move but he couldn't.

"Hi handsome."
Evie whispered as he looked at her softly.

"Hi."
Stuart whispered and she play with his hair softly and she didn't want to think of the negatives.

"Do you remember what happened after the car crash?"
Evie asked him as he looked at her.

"Not really."
Stuart muttered as Evie explained to him and he sighed softly.

"Have you seen my parents Evie?"
Stuart asked her as she shook her head at him.

"I haven't Stuart."
Evie whispered as she hold his hand looking at him and his parents came in and Evie let them see him.

"I will check up on you lately."
Evie said placing a kiss against his cheek before walking away from them heads towards waiting room where Clare was with Joe, Steven, Melody and Adriana who looked at Evie softly.

"Do you know who tried to hurt you and Stuart?"
Adriana asked Evie who shook her head at Adriana before sitting down Tia was next to Steven playing with his ears while Leighton was in Melody arms.

"I had a scary nightmare where he didn't make it."
Evie whispered as Adriana went up to her.

"Evie look at me Stuart is strong man he doesn't want you to get all work up over this he's alive he's going to get out of here once he recovers and be home with you and your two beautiful kids."
Adriana said to me as the doctors came in and he looked at us.

"Can I speak to Mrs. Broad?"
Doctor Matthew asked as Evie stood up slowly and walked towards him.

"Is it to do with my husband?"
Evie asked him as he nodded at her and she feared the worst and she felt a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I got good news and bad news good news is that he could leave the hospital in three or four weeks but the bad news is that he won't be playing cricket anymore he lose the sense in his right arm."
Doctor Matthew informed Evie who looked at him.

"Thank you doctor."
Evie said to him before going back to the waiting room seeing Ben who looked at her.

"What happened? What did the doctor said to you?"
Ben asked her as she looked at him.

"He won't be playing cricket anymore but he will be leaving the hospital in three or four weeks."
Evie explained to them as Jimmy looked at her.

"Are you serious? Who hurt you and Stuart?"
Jimmy asked her as she looked at him.

"I don't know Jimmy it went so fast he didn't get a chance moved out of the way please don't take this out on me."
Evie begged him as Jimmy looked at her.

"Evie look at me I'm not going to ok."
Jimmy said to her as she nodded at him before she went to find Stuart who saw her there.

"What wrong with my right arm? Why can't I lift it up?"
Stuart asked her as she explained to him and he sighed angrily.

"Look at me Stuart we will get through together you been there for me when Kane attack me I'm going to be there for you I love you Stuart Broad."
Evie whispered as he looked at her softly.

A/N
Chapter Forty three is up!
Stuart won't be able to play cricket again. 😔