"Where are we..?"

Hi guys! This is my first ever story on here, so it probably won't turn out so great, but I hope y'all will like it!!

It was just us. Me, Angela, Nellie, Maya, and Luna, we just got done watching The Outsiders, and we're talking about which one we thought was cuter. "Obviously Steve, he's so cute!" Maya said. "No way! Dally is cuter!" Nellie and Luna said. "Guys! Can't we all agree on one thing? Johnny is so cute!" I said, blushing. "Nope! Ponyboy is way cuter!" Angela said. We all were sitting there on the couch, laughing, and then, the room started spinning. Spinning too fast and too blurry that we couldn't see a thing. Until we were falling, we fell, luckily on our feet, in front of an old gas station. "Where are we..?" I asked. we didn't see what the gas station was called, but of course, we wanted snacks, so we all walked in their and heard a familiar voice. "Hi welcome to the DX!" We all turned our heads to look who was behind the cash register, and were shocked, it was Sodapop! We all walked to the back of the store and started freaking out in silence so he couldn't hear us, until we saw Steve walk out of the back room, he stopped and waved, then went to the front  where Soda was, of course, Maya started blushing while Nellie and I kinda rolled our eyes, we walked up to the front ready to pay, and Angela and I saw Ponyboy and Johnny, Ponyboy and Johnny looked up and saw us, Pony waved, and Johnny looked away, I was smiling and my ears were red, and Angela was frozen, with her whole body almost red.

"3.00 for all this?" Maya asked. We had gotten some chips and Pepsis'. "Yes ma'am! If you don't mind me asking, I've never seen y'all around before, are all of y'all new?" Soda asked. Luna opened her mouth but before she could say something I stepped in. "Yes sir, we all have abusive parents, and we ran off to Tulsa" I said looking sad, one thing is about me is that I can trick anyone when I'm lying, I'm like Ponyboy, my nose is always in a book, and I love watching sunsets. "I'm so sorry to hear that kids, why don't y'all stay at our house? Oh my! I haven't even introduced myself or my gang, some are missing but here most of them". He introduced us to Steve, Ponyboy, and Johnny and then to himself, Soda was movie-star handsome, but there's something about Johnny that makes me like him, a lot, we sat down and the counter, I sat next to Johnny of course. "Hi guys! What are y'all reading?" I asked probably knowing the answer already. "To kill a mockingbird" Johnny said. "Really? That's one of my favorite books." I said laughing a little, Johnnys ear were red, but I couldn't tell if he was blushing, or just frightened. "I also like 'Gone With the Wind', but this book is my favorite." I said. Ponyboy seemed happy to know that someone also had the same interests as well as Johnny. We waited till Soda and Steve got off of their shifts and walked to the Curtis House. We passed by the lot, so I ran over and watched the sun start to set, since it was starting to get dark, and soon Luna and Nellie came, then Maya and Angela came, and Pony and Johnny tagged along, its was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, it was perfect, better than the ones I usually see, the sun finally set, and we walked back to where Soda and Steve were, I guess we took too long watching the sunset, 'cause they weren't there. But Ponyboy knew the way so we started walking, until a red Corvair pulled up beside us.

"Greasers!" Yelled the blonde headed one, I could tell that was Bob and the other one was Randy, 'cause we always talked about how Randy looked like a messed up koala bear. "Hey girls, what are ya doing with those greasers? When y'all should be with us!" Randy said. The thing is, when we fell, our pajamas changed into greaser clothes, which I thought was cool. "We're pretty good, thank you" Luna said, until Bob and Randy got out of their car, I immediately went to my pocket, and so did my friends, because, we all carry switchblades, we've always had them to stay safe in our neighborhood back home, we pulled them out. "Hey woah, calm down, alright? Cmon Randy let's go." They got in their cars and left. "You okay Johnny?" I asked. "Yeah, thanks for saving us back there, we owe 'ya one" he said, smiling. "It was nothing compared to back in our old neighborhood" Angela said. We got to the Curtis House and it was perfect, better than my house to be honest, we walked in and saw 3 other boys eating for the rest of their gang to finally come home, but little do they know, five other girls tagged along.