"It ain't so bad."

"Damn Soda, you attract all the girls, huh?" Two-bit joked. I laughed and so did all of us at the door. "No Two, these are my new friends," he pointed at us. "Alexa, Nellie, Angela, Maya, and Luna." we all waved and Luna and Nellie were sitting there blushing, Angela and I rolled our eyes. I walked up to Darry, and held out my hand, "Nice to meet you, I'm Alexa." I said . He gladly shook it and said "I'm Darry, it's nice to meet ya." I shook Two-bits hand, then I walked up to Dally. "Nice to" but before I could finish my sentence he cut me off. "Look kid, I'm not here to make friends with little kids, ya hear?" I  backed up, not shocked though, I knew that would probably happen. I snapped at him "okay first off, you don't have to be rude, second off, I'm sixteen! We're all sixteen" I said pointing at my friends. He looked shocked, then he rolled his eyes and walked off to the kitchen. "Darry, they need a place to stay, is it okay if they stay here tonight?" Soda said. "I suppose they can stay the night, and they can stay as long as they need" he said with a smile. I was so happy that we all got a smile from Darry, one of his famous smiles, I liked that a lot. I saw Johnny sitting on the couch and walked over to him. "Hey Johnny, you alright?" I asked, he looked up at me, and smiled big. "Yeah I'm okay, you like it here so far?" He asked. "It ain't so bad." I said and giggled. His cheeks got more red, so did mine. "Hey Soda, me and the girls are gonna go to the lot, we'll be alright though" I said, he nodded and we walked out.

"Oh my god! How did we get here?!" Luna said, freaked out, we all were freaked out, how did we go back in time from 2019 to 1965? It made no sense! "I'm just as shocked as the next person to fall from the sky!" I said jokingly, but still freaked out. I didn't really miss home, I was a little right about the abuse, I get hit all the time, but when my friends or any guest is at the house, my mother and father pretend to act nice, so I was finally free from the abuse! "This must be a joke! Someone pinch me!" Maya said, Angela pinched her "Ow! So this isn't a dream!" She was on the verge of tears, we got to the lot and saw someone getting hurt, it was Ponyboy! I ran over there and started kicking Bob, of course it was Bob! He causes nothing but trouble, Bob started hitting me, I pulled out my blade and cut Bob on his arm, he started bleeding, then Bob ran back to his Corvair and sped off, I helped Ponyboy up and the girls starting checking him to make sure he was okay, we started walking back to the house, Angela opened the door, and I helped Ponyboy on the couch, the girls sat down on the other couch. "What happened?!" Soda asked, worried. "The girls and I were walking to the lot, when we saw Ponyboy getting jumped by Bob. I stabbed Bob in his arm though, then he ran off, and I helped Ponyboy here" I said, with my head down. "I'm sorry Soda, we shouldn't be here" I started crying, one thing about me is that I'm really sensitive, I cry a lot, and I can't control it. "No kid, it's not your fault," he sighed, "it's Bobs fault, and maybe Ponys, Ponyboy should've carried a blade with 'em." "Yeah I know, I didn't think." Pony said. Soda messed up his hair "you never think kid" Soda said, smiling. Darry was at work, Dally and Johnny went to the Nightly Double, Two-bit went to Buck's, Steve was still at work, and Soda was home 'cause he got sick. We all went to sleep, no one took the couch 'cause we thought it wasn't fair, so we slept on the floor, making sure we were out of the walk way so people could get through, "This place ain't so bad" I said while I went to sleep.