𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ♡.

We walked back into The Dingo, Sylvia and Dally had both had a smirk on their faces. Me and Johnny blushed, hard. We all left The Dingo, and started walking back to the Curtis House, everyone except Sylvia. She said she had "something important to do" if you know what she means. That whore was always two-timing poor Dally. We started walking down the street, Dally lit up a cigarette and handed it to Johnny, he asked if I wanted one, so of course I took the offer. We turned the corner to find a blue Mustang following us. Shit. I immediately went to my back pocket. Oh I didn't mention this part huh? Well, my switch it different from the girls and the gang, it's taller than Two-bits', it's a 10 inch switchblade, the finest one I've seen, stole it from one of the richies, down in Dallas, Texas. Anyway, Bob and Randy wanted the same thing like last time, for me to come with them, I had enough, I flicked out my switch and cut him up some, while he was still in his car, Dallas was cheering me on. Randy drive off with a cut-up Bob. Oh well. Did I care? No. I laughed it off, even I didn't know I had that much potential in me.

We got back to the Curtis Household and Darry was sittin' in his chair reading while Steve and Soda we're playin' poker, Two-but watching TV, and Ponyboy reading "The Great Gatsby". I went up into Soda and Pony's room, and turned on the record player, of course me being me, made sure to grab a Elvis record from the record shelf. I sat down on the bed while "Hound Dog" played. I was sitting there singin' along, when Two-bit walked into the room, leaving the door half closed.

"Hey, Kid." Two-bit said, starting off the conversation. "Hey Two-bit, what's up?" I asked with a smile. Two-bit is already one of my best friends, and maybe Soda, Pony, and Dally. "I just wanted to have a talk.." He said looking down. Was he alright? "Uh sure, what's up Two? Are you okay?" I asked, worriedly. "I-It's nothing really, how was your date?" He asked, sitting next to me on the bed. "It was really good actually," I laughed. "I mean, I had my first kiss tonight." I said, looking down, blushing and smiling. He looked shocked and hurt. What's gotten into him? I don't know if I should ask. It's probably personal, and I shouldn't ask about that. I mean, what happened when we were gone? Why did he seem, hurt?

"Heya Two-bit, what's the matter? You're not your happy and funny self tonight, what happened..?" Two-bit opened his mouth, then quickly closed it. I was starting to get annoyed. "Two-bit Mathews! What on earth is wrong?!" I starting raising my voice, he looked confused. "H-how did you know my last name? I've never told you it, have I?" He asked. I turned white. He has never told me it, the only reason I know it is because of the book. I quickly made up an excuse. "No you haven't, Steve told me it." I quickly said. "Alright? Anyways I'm not gonna be a little pussy anymore so I'm gonna go ahead and say it." He said, messing with his fingers. "Go ahead and tell me what?" I asked, really, really confused. "I-I like you a lot, Lexi.." he said. Shit.

Oh shit. Oh well lelelel 🤪🔫.