𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 2020 ♡.

"Do you think we should bring the boys to 2020?" I asked. The girls had their mouths opened. Angela spoke up "I don't know Lexi.. what if they don't like it? Or it will was up time?" She asked. Who cared if it messed up time? I didn't, and they shouldn't either. "We haven't been home in a while, I'm sure our folks and siblings miss us, and I miss my dogs!" I said. We all agreed, we would bring them back to 2020. We rushed in the house and grabbed the guys hands. "Woah what's wrong girls?" Darry asked. "Trust us." I said. We were all holding hands in a circle, I'm surprised Dally even held our hands. "Woah, what the hell is happening?" Two-bit asked as the room was spinning.

We were all falling from the sky, back into 2020, a place where I can finally use my phone! We landed on our feet. "What the actual fuck?" Steve asked. "When we meant we were from here, we meant we weren't from the year, behold, and welcome to 2020." I said. "Wait a minute, 2020, so that means we're.." Darry said but got cut off by Ponyboy "55 years into the future?" Ponyboy asked. "Exactly." I said smiling. "Now let's go home, I wanna see my folks." My home was just across the street, being back in Texas felt good, but that didn't mean I didn't miss Tulsa. When we got to my house I walked through the door while my family was sitting in the living room. "Hi family, bye family." I said as we were walking to my room. The boys waved and I quickly got them into my room. "So lemme get this straight, we're in 2020?" Darry asked. "Y-yes Darry.. I'm sorry it's just.. I-I missed home.." I said as a began crying. "Hey hey hey, don't cry kid, it's okay, we understand, right boys?" Darry asked. They all nodded and Johnny gave me and hug and a kiss. My parents and siblings walked in worried but happy at the same time. They rushed over and- what's this? They hugged me? Shocker. "Why are y'all hugging me?" I asked, very, very, confused. "We missed you! And you too girls! Who are these guys?" My mother said, crying. To be honest, seeing her cry was very funny, but I held in laugh, how am I supposed to tell them they're not from here? "I..uh." Was all I said until Darry spoke up. "We were the ones you found them ma'am, these poor girls were found lying in the ground on the side of the road. We're lucky we saved them." Darry said. My parents ran to the boys and hug each and everyone of them, thanking them for "saving us". That was a pretty good lie to be honest, nice thinking Darrel. My mother and father faced me. "Alexa, we're so sorry if we were the reason you ran away. We truly are." My mother said. "It's whatever, no matter what I do to please you, it never works, I'm used to you beating me, you too dad, I'm glad.. that I have people that actually care for me, like these guys, the girls, and Adrian and Aubree. Now if you'll excuse us, we're going to Nellies." I said, heated. Johnny has his arm wrapped around me, so I cooled off a little.

We walked out the front of the house and started walking to Nellies. "Hey uh.. I actually called up some friends I haven't seen in a hot minute, so ima go." Angela said. "Alright bye." We all said in unison. We all hopped in my car and decided to go to a cafe downtown. As I drive into the cafe parking lot, Two-bit noticed something. "Hey uh, Alexa? Angela is in there with some Soc girls." He said. "Socs? Wait a minute.. you don't mean-" Nellie said. All 4 of us girls turned out head and saw that she was with the Richies. What the hell? We made a bond that we wouldn't hang around the Richie side of town, or even talk to Richies for that matter. We got out of the car a walked in the cafe, trying to ignore Angela, and all it took was these words to get me fired up. "Oh my lord, them little pests had me go to 1965 with them and holy moly, lemme tell you about Ponyboy, oh well, I don't like them bastards anyways, they're useless and no good, and they sure are the most greasiest slime balls ever." She said, laughing her "ass" off. I had enough of Angela. She would get a taste of her own medicine. I walked over to that table, and picked her up my her shirt collar. "Smile balls, aye? Well lemme tell you this bitch." I slammed into the wall of the cafe, leaving everyone staring. "If you ever come near us, I will personally kill you myself. Savvy?" I asked, pulling her up by her shirt collar more. She nodded her head fast and I slammed her back onto her table with the Richies scared. "Have a grand fucking day, girls. Come one guys, let's go to Nellies, I'm not hungry anymore." I said stomping out of the cafe with them tagging along. We got into the car, Darry driving this time since I would crash while angry. All I could do was rest my head on Johnny shoulder, digging my nails into the palms of my hands until I felt liquid and I let go. My hands were covered in blood. But I didn't mind. I just wanted to go to Nellies, and forget this ever happened.