Ch 8

I walk into the office scared of what Mr. Smith is going to think of me now "Elena I am very disappointed in you. what made you go off like that?" He asked worried, well Sydney has been talking bad about me since 6th gd when she was my only friend and I helped her through bullying then once she got popular she started ditching me calling me names and over all just picking on me. Then my friend got me a make over to try to stop the bullying and show I'm not a piece of trash and she just made fun of me again. So all that anger I had in me all those years of being teases I just went off and I just punched her. "Ok look Elena you are a really good student probably one of my best so Im gonna let you off, but you will serve detention for today" ok that works, I was happy that he only gave me a one day detention instead of being suspended. I walk out of the office and head to my third hour since it took about an hour which I'm ok with, because 2nd hour is only P.E. and I suck at anything physical. I walk in to see people staring at me I give the note to Mr. Greens and and say to Max. Ok let's go tutor you. We head to the library and find a seat we got out are books and started started with are vocab. "Hey uh Elena would you possibly maybe go to the movies with me?" He said shyly. Is this a date? I asked surprised "You put it as what ever you want it to be". He says real sexy. I will except this date. "Great I'll be there at 8:00". After school was over I went home so happy that this was happening I have always thought that Max was cute but I never wanted to admit it he was a jerk how could I, but I feel like he has changed so I'll give it a chance. I look through all the clothes that Alyssa had bought me and I chose some really cute jeans and a white tank top with a grey sweater and brown uggs. I hear him outside my house parked I go outside and go in his mustang. " you look gorgeous " aww thank you I say in respond. "so what movie do you want to see" uhh what about dumb and dumber to. "aww that sounds awesome ok let's go" we head to the movie theaters and I just wonder how much I have changed over the past weeks Im so glad that the old me is gone, because now that I'm actually having fun and that I actually have friends I feel more loved. We get their and get one bowl of popcorn and 2 root bear. We go inside the movies and wait for the movie to actually start. It's the middle of the movie popcorn more than half way gone and everyone laughing like crazy I stuck my hand in the bowl as did he and we accidentally grabbed hands he hurried and moved his hand away as did I, and it went pretty awkward really quickly as he slowly moved closely I pretended that I didn't have a clue of what he was doing. Then he puts his arm around my shoulder and pushes me closer to him I felt so loved as I leaned onto his chest I fell asleep. once the movie was over I woke up to find Max starring into my eyes "you have beautiful eyes you know that" he says. I just stared at him and asked him "why all of a sudden did you start wanting to talk to me? Is it because of my make over? Is it because you have a bet?. "Elena you have always been gorgeous to me I just never wanted to get made fun of talking to you I was a stupid teen boy pretty much, but I will show you off to the world. I will show them that your much more than what they think you are." I just started tearing up no one has ever said that to me before. "So will you go out with me" I nod and say of course I will. We go in his mustang and he drives me home I give him a hug before I exit the car "see you tomorrow at school" ok bye. I go up to my door to find the door already opened I get a little scared and walk in....
------------------------------------------------
Thats a cliff hanger if iv ever seen one. thank you for reading this book :D and sorry if it was to short I'll make one tomarrow.