Ch 9

I walk in real quietly "mom" I called out but no answer I was looking in closets and rooms to make sure no psychopathic creep was here, but no one was here I heard a creek in the living room I walked in slowly to see my dad standing their staring at me "miss me" he says in a really creepy voice I run screaming to my room and grab my phone and dialed 911 he comes in my room and snatches it from me "that's not a smart idea is it" he says. He grabs me on the arms and pins me to the bed "so how you doing daughter I missed you did you miss me?" As he says that he smashes his lips to mine and I moved my lips away and spit in his face. You will never be my dad you perve. "So since you called 911 their probably on their way here good job I'm gonna go now so keep watch of your back oh and tell your mom that she will die for doing this to me" as he exits my room I slam the door go in my closet and sing my self the lullaby that my mom would sing me when I was young.

(Hush, little baby, don't say a word.

mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird

And if that mockingbird won't sing,

mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring

And if that diamond ring turns brass,

mama's gonna buy you a looking glass

And if that looking glass gets broke,

mama's gonna buy you a billy goat

And if that billy goat won't pull,

Mama's gonna buy you a cart and bull

And if that cart and bull turn over,

Mama's gonna buy you a dog named Rover

And if that dog named Rover won't bark

Mama's gonna buy you a horse and cart

And if that horse and cart fall down,

You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town.)

I sang that song over and over again until I heard someone yell from downstairs "is anyone here put your hands up" I walk downstairs saying don't shoot don't shoot. "Get on the ground" what but I called you guys. "We understand but we have to take you to jail for now until we solve the case you are considered innocent until proven guilty you have the right to remain silent anything you do or say will be held against you in  the court of law". How is this happening I'm going to jail for being in danger, while my dad is out their plotting ways to kill me and my mom. We head to the jail as I'm put in one of the cells I ask for a phone call, and as I dial the phone I burst in tears "hello" mom please pick me up from the jail no time to explain" as  I say I then hang up real quickly. As I see my mom enter the front office she comes running to me and damands them to let me go I cry yelling hes after us hes gonna kill us!. She quiets me down and they let me out explaining to me and my mom that they are sorry for what has happened and that they were going to find this man and lock him up for life.

---------------------------

I hope this chapter was ok