ch 10

I wake up to my alarm clock at 6:30 still traumatized from what happened last night I take a quick shower and put on my black jeans with a sweater, vans and a beanie I head to school and go to my locker like always when Max comes up to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek "whats wrong" he asked concerned. I pulled him in and asked if he could keep a secret "of course I can hun" ok well my dad found out where I live snuck in almost raped me and said hes gonna kill me and my mom "that fucker hes not going to do anything as long as I have something to do about it. He replies in anger and he pulls me into a passionate kiss and hugs me tightly "hun I wont let anything happen to you" ok i say and try to change the subject hey do you want to go to the halloween party this weekend I ask him "yea sure but you gotta were something other than a hoody" ok Ill ask alyssa to help me.

-----------------------------------

My house

Alyssa Max wants me to wear something for halloween so im gonna let you pick out my halloween costume if I can pick out yours, "but Elena I already have mine" well wear it next year then "fine but only because this will be the only time I can do this" so off to walmart? I ask excitedly.

----------------------------

Walmart

we choose to go are seperate ways to surprise each other and im trying to decide between a bumblebee and a clown she hates clowns but she would look so funny in this bumblebee the desicions. I finally picked out her bumblebee costume and she will look so funny in it. I head back towards Alyssa afraid of what shes gonna make me wear. I spot her at the make-up section and look in the cart their is no way that I am wearing that alyssa "hey you have to we already shook on it". I mine as well run in the street naked "dont worry girl ill doll you up to look really cute and Max will think its cute to" she does have a point but i dont know about this.

---------------------

Sorry if this was short i wanted to keep the surprise till next chapter