Ch 11

I have to admit though it is kinda cute. "So will you wear it Elena?" Sure i guess. "now ill just have to put on your make-up" Alyssa do you think Max will go out with me? Because he hasn't actually asked me out its not official. "Elena just be calm im sure he will soon just give it sometime ok" yea your right. Ok you can do my make-up now "hold on you havnt showed me what I'm gonna wear" oh gosh I'm not sure if you want to. "Oh come on it can't be that bad" as i pull it out of the closet she stands there motionless "their is no way I'm wearing that Elena you can't be serious" oh but I am "I'm not wearing that how do expect me to even see out of that? Its a freackin mascot costume for a high school or something like that" Alyssa you have to if im gonna wear this then your gonna wear that. "Fine but only because your wearing that" yay thank you. once we finally get ready we wait for about what feels like an hour until we hear a car outside and I can tell by the loud engine that its Max. Right when we walk outside I see Maxs' eyes get really big and I can tell hes checking me out. I sit in the passenger seat and Alyssa sits in the back, and right when he looks at her he starts laughing in tears at the sight of her. she punches him in the arm and tells him to stop playfully. we head to the party which is actually kind of scary, because I havnt been to a party before especially since its Sydneeys' party. we pull up to the party and it is crazy people passed out on the lawn toilet paper everywhere people screaming and their was strobe lights in the house as well. once we walk in I see so many people making out and stuff that I can never unsee. "hey Elena I'm gonna go with my freinds ok" yea sure. so since max left us alyssa I guess its just you and me wait alyssa wow she left me to I see how it is. I walk around for a little and go to the bedroom which luckly their was no one there so I just sat on the bed looking at all the pictures on the wall and right when I look at the last picture I heard someone come up stairs I was hoping so badly that they wouldn't come in the bedroom. I see the door knob start to turn and my heart starts to beet real fastly. A drunk teen runs in the room and traps me in the corner he had big muscles so I couldn't fight him off he starts bighting my neck and gives me a hickey I start screaming like crazy and try to kick him nothing works right as I screamed my last scream I realized that I was having a panic attack. All that was going through my mind was if I was going to be alive after this.
---------------------
THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK
im sorry i havnt updated recently I was busy with finals but I will try to upload quickly.