13. You love me?

Vernon's POV
I was going to go get a glass of water when I saw y/n walking up the stairs so I decided to walk up to her so we can hang out.

"Ayee y/n"
"Oh wassup"
"Wanna go out and do something"
"Like what"
"Remember when I promised you I would take you to the mall"
"Oh yeah"
"Let's go. We can have a little date"
"Bet let me get ready"

She walked away into her room
I went back to my room to get ready.
I wrote this
⬇️

Y/n POV Vernon just asked me out

Y/n POV
Vernon just asked me out.
Hmm what should I wear
I went through my closet and ended up wearing this

SO IM GOING TO BE SKIPPING THE WHOLE PART OF THEM GOING TO THE MALL AND SHIT BECAUSE THEN IT WILL GET BORING

SO after we were done shopping Vernon told me that he wanted to talk to me. At first I was scared because I didn't know what he was going to do or say but I got over it because there's nothing I should be afraid of right? Shit.

So we got to this one cafe. We sat down and I listened to what Vernon wanted to talk about.

"Y/n"
"Yeah"
"Alright I'm going to tell you everything at once so pay attention very closely okay."
I nodded. At this point I was scared.
"Alright so first of all I wanted to say I'm so sorry for being mean to you in the first place I never knew that someone like you would be so nice to me. I have trouble trusting people sometimes especially girls. But when I saw you the first time I fell for you. Your beautiful eyes caught my attention your such a pretty girl and I hate seeing you get hurt or being around other guys. I wanna show you my love and affection towards you. I love you y/n and I wanted to ask you if you wanna go out with me."
I looked at him with shock ness in my face
I was still connecting all those words he said to me in my head.
"You love me?" Was the only thing that came out of my mouth.
"Yes of course. Would you go out with me."
"Vernon"
"Look I can give you time to think about it"
"Look Vernon I don't wanna get hurt again. I don't want feel worthless anymore. I don't want some boy to ruin my life again I can't deal with that bullshit. I don't want my heart broken anymore"
"Look y/n I would never do that I love you with all my heart I promise I won't make you feel worthless."
I took a deep breath and said "yes. I would go out with you"
"Wait really"
I nodded
He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same.
"I love you"
"I love you too"

He pulled me away slowly and we locked eyes. He came closer. I felt his soft lips on mine. We pulled away and smiled at each other.

We stay at the cafe for a couple hours before heading back home.

    CASA (house)

When we got home I was still shock that I was now dating Vernon the guy that was rude to me tf. Am I going to fuck up my life again?

Apparently non of the guys are home which is a good thing I guess.

"Come on y/n. Let's watch a movie" Vernon said and brought me back to reality.
I walked towards the couch and laid next to him.
I was so happy we weren't watching a scary movie but the sad news it that we were going to be watching a sad movie.
"What are we going to watch" I asked
"The movie is called Miracle in Cell No.7"
"Oh alright"

We haven't even made it half way through the movie and I'm already crying.
Vernon's hugs were the only thing keeping me calm.

So the movie ended and my head hurts from all the crying but it's fine
"I loved that movie" I said
"It was good huh"
I nodded
"It was sad tho" I said
"I know you cried a lot" he giggled.
"Shut up you cried too" I smiled.

Vernon's POV
So we were walking up stairs to go to sleep.
"Goodnight y/n" I said.
As I said that I saw y/n frown I can tell she wanted something.
"Goodnight Vernon" she said.
I came closer to her and kissed her on the forehead.
She smiled. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I did the same.
"I love you" she said softly.
"I love you too. You should get some rest now okay" I said
She nodded and walked into her room.

_______________________________
Ew I have school tomorrow 🥺