20. Almost caught

We walked in revealing a basic office room, a pretty messy one.
"Damn does this mf ever clean, the fuck" I said as I picked up paper from his desk.
"It looks like someone broke in and stole something or was trying to"
I realize jade was right, it did look like someone broke in but who? Maybe he's just really messy.
"Anyways let's just look around"

SKIP TIME

We have been looking around this small ass room for about 10 minutes and there hasn't been anything that has caught our attention.
"Ahh let's just tell Doyoung that we weren't able to find anything"
" Wait hold on look at this"
I walked over to jade he was holding up a folder that had my name written on the front.
"Let's take th-
"Shh did you hear that" I cut jade off

MARK'S POV
I was walking back home from school and when I got to my house I kinda felt a weird sensation.
I took out my key and opened my door quickly, I looked around before coming in.
"Hmm everything seems fine" I said

I walked into my room and threw my backpack on my bed.
All of a sudden I heard a noise coming from the other room next to mine. I slowly got up and opened the door from my room trying to be as quietly as possible.
I walked over to the door next to mine.
'There's no way someone can be in here, no one should know about this or even know the pass code. Maybe it was just my imagination when I heard that noise.' I thought to myself.
I put in the code and quickly opened the door but there was no one the only think I walked into was a messy ass room with the window opened.

'Did I leave my window open? Who could have broken in? The only person I know who has a key to my door is y/n but she doesn't even know about this room or that I'm part of a mafia gang' I was starting to get frustrated. I walked out the room and called the rest of the members to my house for a "meeting".

Y/N POV

We heard foot steps coming up stairs. Me and jade started to freak out. We hid behind the desk. We hear the door next to us open.
"I think mark came back home, let's open the window and leave"
Jade nodded and got up.
He pushed the window open and it made a pretty loud noise.
"shit hurry up. Give me your hand"
Jade helped me down the window and then he came down. Right when we got down we heard the door bust open. We hid behind the bushes just in case he looks out the window.

"Alright let's jump the fence it looks like he's not coming"

SKIP TIME

"I can't believe we were almost caught"
"At least we got something out of it, speaking of that what are we gonna do with the file?" Jade asked
"We'll talk to the rest tomorrow and we can open it together"
"Alright so where are we going now. It's only 1:30 pm"
"We can go out to eat and maybe walk around. Have some fun?"
"Hmm sounds like a good idea. Can I choose where we eat"
"Go for it"

Me and jade spent about six hours together walking around and just having fun. We took lots of pictures. It was now 7:30 pm and we made our ways home.
"Bye see you tomorrow loser"
"Right back at you dumbass"
I giggled and walked home

I walked into the house and was greeted by the guys
"Welcome back home y/n" Joshua said
"Thank you" I smiled
We chatted for a while until my eyes landed on Minghao and Vernon
'Shit I didn't know they were here. What do I do? I have to avoid them'
They both started to walked towards me
I panicked and turned around and I ended up bumping into jun
"Ow" I said holding my head
"Oh I'm sorry. Are you okay?" He said in a pretty soft voice as he placed him hand on my head
"It's fine. And yeah I'm okay"

"Y/n" someone from the distance said
"Mom is that you"
"Yes, can you come with me I need to talk to you for a little bit"
I nodded and walked to her. We went into my room and sat on my bed.
"So what did you need to talk to me about"
"Remember the talk we had a while ago about me"
I looked down "feeling" sad
I nodded
"Well I got you something. Here you go" she handed me a small black box.
I opened it to reveal a ring

I smiled and looked back up at my "mom" "Thank you

"Thank you. It looks really nice"
"No problem, but remember what I said okay. Good night"
" good night"

I walked into the bathroom a took a quick shower and changed into my night clothes.

"Hmm maybe I should become an actress. I have some mad acting skills" I giggled and got into bed

I been in bed looking at my ceiling for about an hour.
'Ugh why can't I fall asleep' I thought to my self

I grabbed my phone a texted jade

_____________________________________

Happy thanksgiving to y'all