19. Job #1

It's been a while since ji-ah explained everything to us. It actually took us a while to take everything in.

"Alright that's everything. I'll leave the rest to you guys" she said and she started to walk out
"Good night and thank you" I said and jade smiled and waved at her.
" oh wait actually there's two more things I have to tell you two"
"What is it"
"First of all act normal around your "mother" so she doesn't think anything is up. Second, you probably already know this but you can not tell anyone about this. Okay?"
Me and jade both nodded and ji-ah smiled
"There's also another thing you need to know y/n but I'll tell you that later"
"Oh okay thank you"

I grabbed my phone and told WinWin everything ji-ah said.

"Shit, I forgot Vernon and minghao live here."
"It's fine we just have to ignore them. Simple right?"
I nodded and got up and went to lock the door.

"I wonder if Yujin is here. Ah shit I forgot we have to still act like she's my mother and we don't know anything." I said and laid in bed.

*Skip time*

I woke up to my phone ringing and spamming messages. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was Taeil calling me and texting me.
I answered the phone
"Ay. What's wrong"
"Y/n it seems like mark is on the run with Yujin. I need you and jade to get ready and follow them maybe we can find something out"
"Alright let me wake jade up"
"Once you get a location make sure to message me"
"Got it"
I ended the call and went to go wake up jade. I turned on the lights.
Me and jade got ready

Me and jade ended up wearing black jeans and a black hoodie.
I grabbed my backpack and emptied out all my school shit even thought it wasn't much since I don't really bother. I packed a flashlight and jade did the same.
I grabbed my keys and my camera and we headed out.

We were walking downstairs quietly. We reached the front door and I was about to open it but I heard a car door open. I peaked through the window and it was Vernon.
I grabbed jade's hand and we ran all the way to the kitchen. I opened the back door and and we both ran out. We jumped the fence since that was the only way out. At this point we were in a dark alley.
"Which way do we go"
"Taeil said that they were going to be passing by our house so let's go left."
We began to run down the alley and once we got to the end we turned right.
As I looked around I saw two cars pass by. We were about to run after them until a light flashed behind us. It was a car and it was Taeil and Doyoung.
"Aye we got a tracker on one of the cars we'll follow by car while you guys take the other side.
We nodded and left our ways.

We ran down street by street until we made it to a house.
I looked at the house but it didn't look familiar at all. I pulled out my camera and took a couple pictures of the house and the cars and then I looked over to jade who was at the other side of the road and held up an okay sign.

*Skip time*

It was 9:30 am. Me and jade were in our second period sleeping until the bell rang. We got up as quickly as possible and left before our teacher said anything to us.
"Oh look I got a message from Doyoung" I said to jade getting his full attention as we walked down the hallway.
"Read it to me" jade said as we stopped by the end of the hallway.
"Y/n, I have a job for you and jade. I need y'all to break into marks house. Y/n i think you know why I'm asking this. As you know you been there a couple time and I think you know about that "secret room".
I looked up at jade with shock
"I honestly thought no one knew about that room"
I texted back Doyoung and we set a time to break in.

"Alright we're leaving during 4th period"
Jade nodded and we began to walk to our third period

And then came 4th period
"You ready" jade said
I nodded. We were making our exit out of our school building.
"Where are you guys heading" some said
That voice sounds familiar. Please don't tell me there onto us.
"Oh hi there Mingyu" jade said with a smile.
I turned around to face them and smiled
"We were just going to get some air after all we still have about a minutes before class starts" I said and then looked away.
Then the bell rang
"Wtf" jade and I said.
"Sorry about that. We're heading to class now" Joshua said and the started walking off.
I turned around and waved bye at them.
We walked out and ran to the gate. We jumped over the fence and ran.

*Skip Time*

Once we got to marks house I called Doyoung.
"Yo. So like about the two cameras"
"Don't worry about that before we came to school we drove by and disconnected them"
"Pff. I see. Alright see ya"

I walked up to the front door and took out a key.
"You still have that stupid key"
"Well yeah. I guess it came in handy" I smirked
We walked into the house making sure there was no alarm, cameras or anything suspicious. We slowly made our way to the room we were looking for. I look down at the door and realized I need a code.
"Dude. What do you think the code would be"
"I bet you it's some sort of special date"
"Like what?"
"Maybe like when he joined the mafia gang"
"And when was that?"
"Haha bitch I don't know"
I took out my phone and texted Doyoung.

TEXT MESSAGES

Y/N
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕛𝕠𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕘?

DOYOUNG
𝕞𝕞 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝟘𝟞𝟙𝟞𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟘.

Y/N
𝔸𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕖 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥.

I walked back to the door but before I put the code in I grabbed a pair of gloves for me and jade.

I typed in the code and in my surprise it opened.

_____________________________________

Hehe sorry for taking a while to upload
Didn't really have any motivation lately but I'll start uploading more