Ben Solo ~ Protector

The training was the easy part, I never expected a battle to be this eventful. Ben and I were the only Jedi participating in the battle of Naboo. We had to protect our fallen grandmother's home planet. Ben is my older brother, he's 3 years older but he is an amazing brother. We were currently leading rebellion troopers to defend different sides of the palace, Ben may have been my brother but most couldn't tell, our personalities were different and our looks differed from each other.

Nevertheless, Ben and I had outstanding skills, our Uncle Luke has taught us and he was the one that sent us here. The battle was difficult and we had already lost a ton of men and women. Ben was battling with his blue saber and I had a green saber. I was blocking shots and rebounding them, we were being outnumbered and I was frustrated, hoping that Ben was having an easier time than I was. I was becoming more aggressive and more enraged, I left my position and swung my blade side to side watching the dead troopers fall. I had taken out a good amount of troopers when I was shot in the shoulder. I let out a cry of emotion and pain but I stood up and looked for who shot me. There was a trooper wearing silver and I whirled my lightsaber around and went to attack but the trooper had there ship start firing at me. I was knocked off my feet and small bullets were logged into my body. I couldn't get up, I couldn't find my lightsaber and the trooper walked over with a white machine that was like an off-brand lightsaber. The trooper lifted it and brought it down all while my men and women were firing him or her, the bullets bounced off leaving me stranded. As the trooper swung the weapon down at me I shut my eyes but there was no impact. I heard a familiar buzzing above me and there stood my brother blocking the weapon from me. He pushed the weapon up and kicked the trooper. He then used the force to push them away. He pulled the ships down and they burst into flames.

He turned to me and kneeled down. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, thank you for saving me."

"It's my job, mom would've killed me." He said with a faint smile.

"Yeah, you have a point."

He helped me to my feet and I used to force to pick up my lightsaber, "That's a nasty wound (y/n), you should probably see the medic when we get back."

"Get back? Is the battle over?"

"We destroyed all of there weapons and soldiers. The battle is finished."

"Perfect, I'm really tired."

"Cry me a river baby sis."

"I'm not a baby anymore."

He scuffed and looked down at me. "Keep telling yourself that,"

"Can we go?"

"Yeah, but we have to stop at home first. Uncle Luke said we could go see mom and dad after our battle."

I smiled brightly. "I miss them,"

"I miss them too."

Ben and I walked to the ship, our troops were with us, Ben and I flew the ship back to the rebel base that was currently set up on Endor.

While we traveled through light speed I turned to Ben. "Do you think dad will be there?"

Ben didn't respond, I was uneasy. It had been at least 5 years since either of us had seen him. It was my 10th birthday, Ben was 13 at the time, now we are grown and older. Our father missed out on a lot of major events in our lives. He wasn't there for mine or Ben's first birthday, he wasn't there when I learned to walk, he wasn't there when Ben and I left to go train with Luke. It's almost like he doesn't care about us. A tear fell from my eye and Ben grabbed my arm, "Don't cry over him. He isn't worth it, mom has always been there for us and that's all that matters."

I nodded slowly and Ben pulled me out of my chair and stood to meet me halfway. He pulled me into a hug, there were extremely rare. Ben didn't show a ton of emotion anymore and it worried me but he still had a soft spot for me. "I love you, Ben,"

"I love you too (y/n)."

~~~

We landed the ship in silence. We haven't spoken in a little while. The troops walked off the ship leaving Ben and I standing at the top of the ramp. We walked down slowly mainly because I was still in some pain from being shot up. We were greeted by our mother who pulled both of us into a hug. "My babies. I've missed you."

"We've missed you too mom."

She pulled away from us and looked at me, "What happened? Why are you all bloody?"

"I got shot at."

She then looked at Ben, "You were supposed to protect her,"

"Mom, don't blame him. I'd be dead if it wasn't for him. He had his own mission to carry out."

She sighed. "I just don't want to lose either of you."

"I understand mom, you won't lose either of us. Right Ben?"

"Right." He mumbled.

I didn't question it. Ben looked up and I followed his gaze. "Is that dad?"

"Yes, go say hi."

I ran off but Ben stayed back and talked with my mom. "Dad!" I called running up to him.

"Is that my little (y/n)?"

"Not so little anymore." I hugged him tightly.

"No, I suppose you aren't. (Y/n), I need to apologize for everything. I regret not being apart of your life and your brother's life. If I could take it all back I would. I was young and dumb, I'm so sorry."

"I forgive you, but you might wanna say that to Ben. He's older and hasn't had you in his life for longer."

He nodded and followed me, "Ben-"

"Father," Ben said coldly.

"Ben, don't be like that." Mom said.

"Ben, dad wanted to tell you something."

Ben looked at me, he had anger in his eyes. "Ben, I'm sorry. I wish I could take it all back. I was stupid for not being apart of your life or your sisters. I'm sorry."

"I accept your apology, when will I see you next? Maybe in 8 years? When I graduate from the Jedi academy? When I meet the love of my life and get married? Tell me, dad." Ben snapped.

"Ben, don't-"

"Shut it (y/n)."

I took a step back and my dad responded. "Ben, I'm sorry. I want to be apart of your lives, I wish I could undo the past-"

"But you can't, let's go (y/n) we're leaving," Ben answered and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me onto the ship and we left. That was the last time Ben had seen my parent's...

A/N: What did you guys think? Should I make a sequel of Ben turning into Kylo? Let me know! I hope you guys enjoyed.

1,171 words this chapter and I hope y'all enjoy the book so far. Requests are open! If you have any ideas for the following;

Anakin Skywalker

Darth Vader

Suitless Darth Vader

Kylo Ren

Ben Solo

If you have any requests I'd be happy to write about them. Hope you have an amazing day! Love you guys!