The sky is dead.

"I'm sorry." Chris said.

I looked up and stared right through his eyes. There was something inexplicable in them, a mix of too many feelings.

"What for? You haven't done anything." I shrugged. I had overcome this little fight. It was stupid and childish.

"Exactly. I should've tried my best to help you, but I focused on details, I jumped to conclusions. I'm sorry." He whispered, getting slowly closer to me.

"I don't hold grudges. You're forgiven for whatever you think you're guilty of." I simply answered. I didn't want to get in another fight with him.

We spend too much time arguing about the smallest things, and so we couldn't properly live our lives. We should just accept the opinions that are given to us and go on with our lives. But we're all stupid and too proud.

"I don't know what got to me, I guess I can't bear to be rejected, I honestly don't know. You didn't deserve to be talked to like I talked to you." He began but I cut him.

"I haven't been the nicest person on earth with you and you shouldn't feel guilty for something you had every right to do. My behaviour shouldn't be forgiven just because I lost my flat." I grumbled.

"Alright miss stubborn. I brought something that I thought you could use. Hold on.." With that Chris got out of the room and came back in after a few seconds with two acoustic guitars. None of them belonging to me. "In order to pass the time." He smiled and something cracked inside of me.

Chris gave me one guitar and I checked it out for a bit.

"Wait, it's a Taylor! Oh my god! I've always wanted one but I couldn't afford it! How are you so rich?" I laughed. It was true though. This brand made amazing guitars with amazing sounds.

"It's called passion. And secondarily, saving up for a few years." He chuckled.

I let my hands wander on the neck of it, feeling excited to finally be about to play on something so great. Chris immediately joined me when I started playing.

"Let's see if you can follow me, Chewy." I winked and quickened a bit.

Although I felt eyes on me, Chris followed my lead. I briefly looked up and saw him suddenly look at his guitar. The way he looked, what he sent was incredible. You could easily see, even if you didn't know him, that this guy had a hard time enjoying his life, but he was so passionate about certain things. And he sure was incredible at the guitar. It was magic.

I felt my fingers give up and I messed up the next note wanted to play.

"Damn."

"See, I can follow you." He grinned. "I even lost you on the way."

"Would you be a bit full of yourself?" I said sarcastically.

"I am full of humour, beauty, talent, smartness and most of the time full of food, but certainly not full of myself!" He laughed.

This was a part of Chris I had never seen.

I think it's overrated to hide some parts of ourselves in order to impress someone else. With time, everything come up. That someone might even appreciate that side of our personality, but since we have lied, they can't enjoy it. Not at first.

Flaws, qualities, everything is important. What you are made of is what defines you as a human and you can't chose what to keep or what to show. Everybody needs to see that the person in front of them is human and therefore not unattainable.

"Speaking of food, I would most likely die of intoxication rather than pneumonia. It really isn't cliché how bad hospital food is."

Chris' face darkened for a few seconds before he smiled again.