the girl you love

ill try to keep this one active i promise

=~=~=~=~=

You didn't know what to do. Your mind was all over the place.

You had just told your mom and came out to the fact that you were dating your current girlfriend, Demi Lovato.

You were so desperately deep in love with that girl and had hoped she will be supportive of the girl you love so much.

She was supportive to the fact that you were gay, but she did not like the fact that you were dating a celebrity.

"Couldn't you have chosen another? I don't like lazy brats like her. Ooh, what about your long time friend? Sirah is her name? She's a pretty woman, yeah?"

You groaned at the fact that she wouldn't even try to get to know Demi first, then she tries to set you up with Sirah, one of Demi's long time best friends. You roll your eyes as your mom continues to speak disgusting words towards Demi.

You wanted to puke. You felt physically sick right then and there. You just wanted to projectile vomit everywhere in her house and leave her to clean the mess you'll make if so.

"Oh don't give me that look."

She sternly said to you, making you roll your eyes for what felt like the millionth time today.

She sighs and sits down next to your bored out body from all her nagging and talking shit.

"I-i just don't get it!"

You look at her with your daring, bored out eyes. If she just wasn't your mother, she would've been six feet underground.

"She's the girl I love."

You tried and shrug off her harsh words and she just scoffs at you. You were really getting annoyed and is on the peak of walking out.

"Did I raise you wrong to pick her?"

You felt your eyes sting and your soul twitched at that. You looked at her in disbelief. You were so shocked that you froze in that moment.

"What the actual fuck, ma?"

You cursed and she just shrugs at you. In that moment you didn't even care what you were doing so you just left and walked out. She desperately called for you and you knew you couldn't resist not talking to her and just understanding the situation but right now was just not that time. Maybe when you cooled off but right now you were mad that your head hurts because of it.

"Y/N! Com'on!"

You heard her muffled screams once your door closed and your beautiful black car started and roared.

You swiftly got out her property, breaking the speed limit out of the gated community. You really didn't care. You hated your mom in the moment. You were mad at her but deep down you'll always still love her. But right now you didn't like her, though you still love her because she was still your mom in the end of the day. You were on your way to Demi's house and just cuddle up to her cute, little self.

You wanted to give Demi a nice day so you went and got take out food for her on your way home.

You love her. She underestimated the girl you love only because she was a celebrity. You didn't care about the fame and so did she towards you. You didn't care what anybody thought but it sometimes got under your skin.

She was the girl you love.

And no one could change that even for better or worse.

And not even your own mom.

=~=~=~=~=

hope yall like it? also not probably not making a cover for this one. im too lazy.