better off (2)

a little different.

=~=~=~=~=

"Y/N?!"

A female voice sounded through the house and you instantly knew who it was.

You didn't dare to look for it though, so you just closed your eyes and leaned your head to the air where the breeze hit your tear stained face.

"Y/N, where the hell are you, you little bitch?"

Her voice sounded annoyed, but, you were sure she truly did care.

But you couldn't move. You couldn't get yourself to get up.

"Where the hell is this pusspuss?"

Joe sighed as she reached to her back pocket to call the missing Y/N/N.

You heard your phone started to ring but, again, you ignored it and savored the feeling of the cold breeze and the beautiful sunrise that was about to happen right before your eyes.

Because Joe wasn't deaf, she rushed to go find the ringing phone.

"Don't pick up, it isn't her. Don't pick up, it isn't her."

Joe sighed when she heard your ringtone.

It was your voice.

Raspier than usual, tired and depressing and, overall, lifeless.

"Oh, Y/N."

You heard her muffled sympathetic voice.

Joe picked up the phone, denying the call.

She looked over to her side where there was an open window, the curtains freely flowing with the cold breeze.

Her heart immediately stopped and her eyes widen and her face went pale.

"Holy shit!"

She cursed as she rushed to the window, she looked down but to her surprise she was met with plants.

She only looked down on plants, fences and the front of the house.

No sign of Y/N.

She looked to the right where she saw the side of a roof, she turned to look on the left when she noticed something hanging on the little roof of the window.

It was shoes.

And..

Feet.

Not just feet..

It was Y/N's.

"Y/N?"

Joe shouted with much relief and you snapped out of it and looked down to her. Her head was out the window with much relief on her face so you smiled at her.

You've always found her beautiful.

Well, because she is.

"Hey! I'm going up there!"

She slowly climbed up the window and over to the side, she went up to where you were, almost sliding off on the way.

"Hey."

Joe panted as she sat next to you and you just nod at her in acknowledgement.

"What're you doing here?"

Joe asked while you rest your head on her shoulder.

The sunrise was about to begin.

"Just watch."

You whispered and she looked at you confused so you gestured to the sun. Her gaze fell upon the sight and her eyes were instantly mesmerized.

"Woah."

She breathed out making you smile.

After a few silence and the sun actually just risen up to the top making it a little hot.

The two of you got down and went back inside to your room.

Joe stared at you and you stared back at her.

You didn't know if there was something on your face so you checked with your hand and wetness was what you encountered.

She immediately hugged you and you just sigh.

"What happened?"

She asks, refusing to pull away from you.

"I'm just better off not being around her."

You sobbed and her grip was tighten around you. You wrapped your arms around her waist, resting your face into the crease of her neck.

"You gotta stay strong, babe, I-"

She was interrupted by my phone shouting at us.

"IT'S DEMI! HOLY FUCK IT'S DEMI LOVATO!"

You pull away from her and look at her face. Your eyes wide, face a little pale and you were so tempted.

She held a "stay strong" gaze with you so you sighed and looked down.

"Good girl."

She exclaims and you smile.

Nope.

You rushed over to your phone and you felt her do the same.

"NO!"

You screeched when she tackled you to the ground and she just laughed as you tried to reach it.

=~=~=~=~=

i didnt know how to end it 😭