colors

hope y'all enjoying.

=~=~=~=~=

You look up to the night sky as stars and the moonlight shine down to you, the strong wind pushed your hair to flow with them as you sit near the edge of the cliff.

You and your group of friends decided to camp and party in the wild life for the new year, and the spot you guys chose had an amazing view to the city and a mesmerizing view of the purplish-black night sky.

Your group of friends talked while you were too busy staring at the beauty of a God's creation. You didn't know what gods and goddesses were out there but you mentally thanked them for the creativity they've put into this cruel but beautiful world.

"It's beautiful, ain't it?"

You heard an undeniable familiar voice. It was Demi. You've always crushed on her since the beginning. Ten years ago, to be exact.

You nodded and felt the space beside you being occupied at. You shift your gaze to her to see her looking up to where your gaze was at before.

You stare at her as she stared at the sky with admiration. You looked like a creep but you couldn't help but stare and admire her beautiful self. Her beautiful brown eyes shined ten times better when the stars reflect on them, her skin glistens under the moon lit night and her hair flowed with the wind like it was one with them.

"Yeah, beautiful."

You said, just below a whisper. She looked to you and hummed. Seemingly heard what you said but not quite clear.

"Pardon?"

Her beautiful voice spoke and it sent you through cloud 9. She makes your world a better place just by being herself. If she didn't exist, you'd probably be miserable with your whole life.

"Nothing."

You shook your head and she smiled at you. You loved how her upper lip curled up and the sides of her eyes crinkle when she smiles genuinely.

A thick presence of silence fall between the both of you and you both just admired the beauty of the nature and the city lights that glowed. The only noise was the the breeze of the air and the constant brushing of trees together as they let the wind dance with them. Every now and then we'd hear a bark from the dogs but that didn't bothered us.

"I have this weird thing."

She suddenly breaks the silence and I look to her as she spoke, her eyes sparkling.

"I put meanings to colors from what I interpret them to be."

She continued and I gave her a puzzled look.

"Like, for me, violet is mysterious. Red is romantic and violent and yellow reminds me of happiness, warmth and safety."

She said and you nodded, taking up the information as you both fell into silence again.

"Still trying to figure out who my yellow is."

She laughed and you sympathetically smiled at her, trying to hide something you didn't even know yourself. You mentally said 'I'm right here, boo' but you can't really force her to feel as if you are her yellow.

"I don't know, I'm weird. I'm sorry."

She immediately added and apologized when you didn't reply to her and you felt guilty for making her feel that way. You've always tried to be open ears for everyone and for them to feel comfortable opening up to you, and right now you felt like you've failed to that.

"No, no! Stay, please."

You said when she moved to get up but froze when she heard you. You practically screamed at her to stay. She sat back to her position and you scooted closer to her. You slowly and wearily wrapped your arm around her shoulder and she scooted closer to you and cuddled to your neck.

You felt nervous to be this close to her despite knowing her for about a decade now. You still felt the butterflies and your heart still raced a thousand miles.

You guys were left with your thoughts as the two of you enjoyed each other's company. Soon enough, you heard cute little snores enter your ears and you looked down. Even in her sleep she was gorgeous.

You slowly picked her up and got up to her tent. You wearily laid her down, trying not to wake her up.

Once you got her down you stare at her for a moment and think.

You knew she was one of a kind.

She wasn't anything like something in this earth.

She made you feel something no one can do.

She had an affect to you with all her moves.

It confused you how people thought you saw her ten times better through your eyes but when they see her, they see a normal girl.

Then that's when it had hit you.

She was your yellow.

=~=~=~=~=

this started okay but ended like crap, lmao.