the truth

sad one?

=~=~=~=~=

You looked at her from a distance.

You were so mesmerized by her beauty just like always.

You couldn't believe your eyes when you had first seen her for 6 years. She was a hundred percent sapphic goddess.

"I love you!"

She shouted with the most beautiful grin ever. If you could, you'd stare at her smiling face all the days of your life. She extends her hands and ran towards you. Your heart fluttering as she ran pass you and into the arms of the tattooed white boy.

"I love you too, Demetria."

He used her full name but she didn't cringe like usual. She liked how her full name rolled out of his tongue. She laughed as they hugged, his hands around her waist while hers were around his neck. She was so happy with him.

"Com'on guys, let's go!"

She smiled at everyone, including you, and you returned the favor. You and Demi have been friends since way back. You guys were already best of friends when you guys were in diapers but you and your family had to move from Texas to the Philippines where your dad had his businesses that were taking off like crazy. You guys never broke contact and 6 years living there, you guys finally went back to find a 16 year old Demi. That's when it had hit you that you were in love with your childhood best friend. Since then you guys were inseparable once again, even up until now.

You all walked down the hall to the karaoke studio type thing and got to your sits. You all sang until it was Demi and Austin's turn.

She was sitting on his lap the whole time as they both joked around and ate the snacks that was served on the table.

They both sang a duet looking through each other's eyes as they sang the lyrics and smiled at each other. They were so in love with each other and how desperately you wished to be that guy she's sitting on.

Once you guys were all done, you all walked in separate ways but you walked up to Demi.

"Hey, ready to go?"

You guys would always walk home together since you were only a block away from Demi and your way home would pass her house.

"Yeah, do you mind Austin coming with us?"

She asked and you discretely clenched your teeth as you looked at him with a tight ass smile. You liked him, but, maybe, also not. Though, maybe, you were just jealous of him being with her?

"Not at all."

As you guys started walking, they held hands and talked. They were so deep in their conversations that you were a little left behind as you all walked.

"I'd like a baby girl!"

She almost screamed making you jump a little. You scrunched your nose up in confusion and she looked st you to explain, while laughing.

"Oh, we were talking about kids!"

She laughed and they continued to talk and walk. You sigh as you see there hands in front of you. How you wished you were the one that held her hand as you guys walked down the cold, dark night.

You never told her how you felt. That truth was scary to you. Even the mere thought of it gave you chills. But that did not stop you to be still so desperately in love with her.

You believe the saying that the truth will set you free but you were too scared to tell her. So, now you were suffering silently as they act like a cute couple as you guys walk down the street.

You noticed that you guys were in front of her house and they both walked straight in. She looked back at you when Austin opened the door with his key. She smiled at you and you smiled back. You both waved at each other and they entered her house and into their own world once again. Even then you still got butterflies but you tried to ignore them.

You sigh as you stare at her lit up house. You faced the street and started to walk again. You turn to a street you knew all too well and entered a building that was always all too familiar.

"5 of your biggest shots please. It's one of those days again."

You smiled at the bar tender and he nodded his head. He knew you because at times, you can be a regular costumer.

As you drink you drifted off to your own world of thoughts and fantasies. You hated how hurt you can be about Demi finding happiness from someone else, it made you think you were selfish for not just being happy that she has found happiness in her partner.

If you were being honest, it was time for you to face the hurtful truth about it all.

You will never be with her in a way you would fantasy about and she will never love you as more than a friend like you do to her. And that is the truth.

=~=~=~=~=

not the most well written shit ive done but i tried.
comment what yall think and maybe vote if u liked it??

also, happy new year!! wish y'all the best 😘