time's up

im feeling like a broken bitch

=~=~=~=~=

You felt a tear run down your cheek as you heard the music start.

Everybody stood up as the big doors open. Little girls walked down the aisle with their flowers and cute dresses for the special event and you just couldn't help but release a sigh out of you.

You were so emotional.

You felt mixtures of A LOT of emotions that overwhelmed your heart, making you swore it faster than light.

"Here she comes."

You hear Matt, the best man, squeal and everyone stops for a moment as the bride enters the room.

You swear to God you felt the world stop as she came into view.

Her white dress made her look purer than ever, her tanned skin complimented by it. She held onto Eddie, her stepfather, as they walked.

She seemed to walk towards you in a slow motion but maybe that was just you?

Nearing you, she smiled at you and you saw a tear pour out her eye in excitement.

You couldn't do anything, you were frozen in time. But, somehow, you mustered up a trembling smile at her as Eddie handed her to Wilmer.

Yes, Wilmer.

Wilmer fucking Valderrama!

Not you, but Wilmer.

You were Demi's best of friends since kindergarten and she had made you her bridesmaid for her wedding.

You didn't turn it down as much as it hurt you but you loved her and when you're in love you'd just want nothing but the best for her and make her happy. And, right now, Wilmer was what made her happy.

And probably for the rest of her life.

The priest continued with his speech, the both of them exchanging their vows while you just wished you were the one who held her hand at the altar.

"Demetria Devonne Lovato, do you take Wilmer Eduardo Valderrama to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

The priest asked as you looked at her intently.

For some reason you were hoping she wouldn't agree but deep down you know she would.

That was only the truth.

"I-i do."

It took her a moment and then she stuttered and that's when you just felt everything falling down.

A shaky sigh escaped from your mouth and tears fall freely down your cheek.

Matt patted your back, thinking you were just emotional seeing her getting married.

Well, it did.

But, for the wrong reasons.

You had only realized you were in love with the goddess, Demetria Devonne Lovato, and her goofy, annoying, funny and intelligent ass in high school.

You were so dumb to have not taken so many chances.

She has given you signs, came out to you but still you never jumped into it.

You didn't want to ruin the friendship.

And that fear has ruined your life.

You convinced yourself that waiting was better than forcing things to happen.

But I guess your time was up.

=~=~=~=~=

this is crappy and im not gonna lie to yall but ive been very uninspired by life.