"Tamaki..?"

"What... what is happening.." tamaki pondered you himself as his body flopped on the floor. He had used all his strength trying to defeat some villains, and his body couldn't take it. Sure, the villains were long gone. But Tamaki could not use a muscle in his body, not even his eyes would open. The over use of his quirk, the blood leaking from his face to his arms. He could not carry on any longer.
He had stayed there for some hours, lifeless. And bearly breathing.

"We did it!" As he thrusted his fist into the air. "Mirio, we should really get you to hospital. We need to make sure your okay." A certain bubbly blue haired girl said. "I'm fine, right tamaki?" He looked around trying to spot the elf male. But he was nowhere to be seen. "Tamaki..?" Mirio called out, and then he realised. "Tamaki... he's still in there!" Mirio screeched.
Everybody gasped, "what should we do?!" A green broccoli said. "I'll go get him.." The blonde said. And without a second to lose he dashed in, again.

He ran to the place they had left tamaki to fight the trio, he walked and saw him on the floor, blood everywhere. "Oh my god..!"
He ran up to tamaki and scooped him up, he needed to get to a hospital, and quick. He came out, and everybody rushed to him.
"Tamaki!" A pro hero said, "What happened?!" Said another. The questions went on and on.. until the blonde spoke again "we can ask questions later, we need to get him into a hospital. Now!"

~After tamaki gets yeeted into the hospital because I'm hella lazy~

Mirio stood outside the door, his heart was beating. Tamaki was one of his best friends.. he was not ready to let him go.
A nurse appeared and walked up to mirio. "You are.. mirio, correct?" Mirio left his thinking and replied "o-oh, yes! Yes! That's me mirio... how is he?!" The nurse spoke "he's got some injury's, but he will be fine. He should we waking up the next day, you may go visit him if you would like." Mirio nodded his head and walked inside.

He saw tamaki on the bed, covered in bandages. Mirio walked over to the bed, and ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm so glad your okay.." he whispered "I'll come back tomorrow, I promise!" And with that he left the room.

Mirio walked home, sure he sounded all happy in the hospital. But now the guilt and sorrow was building up on him. He could of been there he could of saved him.. but he didn't. He was a terrible friend... he didn't deserve tamaki.. he walked home tears building up in his eyes threatening to fall.
~In da house~
Mirio closed the door, and walked to his bed. He got changed and brushed his teeth, and got into his bed. He could' nt sleep, knowing that tamaki was in pain. And that he could do nothing about it. Tears started to fall down his face. "I-I'm sorry! Tamaki! I'm so sorry! " he sobbed, he cried and cried until he fell asleep.

To be continued~ sorry if it was short and bad this is my first fan fiction!
Don't worry I upload fast ;)

Also, none of the art belongs to me.