"Please.."

Tamaki just ran to his dorm, he got inside and locked the door. All he wanted to do was cry, the feeling that Tamaki was feeling was so weird. He had never felt that rush of anger, he kept he didn't even feel in control of his own body, it was like something else was controlling him.

He flopped on his bed, And just cried, cried until there were no tears left to fall. His eyes puffy and dry, (that kind of reminds me of a song XD) Tamaki just wanted to go to sleep, he just wanted to forget about it all. Wishing it was a dream, and with that he fell asleep.

Mirio was following Tamaki, sure Tamaki had tried to choke him. But he could see in his eyes how shocked he was. Tamaki had run to the dorm rooms, and I saw full on sprint to his dorm. And now Mirio was just outside Tamaki's dorm room, not knowing what to do. He had already knocked on the dorm room but there was no answer. "Tamaki.." "Tamaki please open the door..."

Tamaki heard mirio asking for the door to be open, but he just couldn't. He didn't want to be seen by Mirio. Especially in his ugly crying mess. He covered his face in his pillow when He heard another muffled voice "I need to go.... I'll see you at school!" As soon as Mirio left, Tamaki rushed to the bathroom and got out a razor, and sliced it on his skin.

Cut
Cut
Cut

The blood was dripping down his arm

Cut
Cut
Cut

The pain felt so good.

Cut
Cut
Cut-

Tamaki screamed in pain, as he had cut too far into his skin. It just felt so good, Tamaki then began to bandage his now cut arms.
And he realised just how late it had gotten, he swiped his periwinkle hair out of his face to check his phone, 11:56 (pm). Tamaki will be tired tomorrow as he usually go's to sleep around 6:00 (pm). But most of the time he does stay up.

Without trying to waste more time, he got changed. Brushed his teeth and drifted off to sleep.
~The next day~

Tamaki got up, his eyes had massive under bags. And it looked like he hadn't slept in days, he got up and got changed for the day. He brushed his teeth, washed his face. Plopped some toast in his mouth and trudged on to school.

The end~~
I'm doing a Christmas special, but it won't be on  Christmas because  I have already started drafting the next chapter and story plot sooOoooOoOoO yeh.
See ya next time ❤️😚👋