IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING AAAAH

Mirio was at a loss for words, he had his mouth wide open and his eyes were as wide as saucers.
He looked down to the ground beneath him become bigger and bigger.

"I have to think of something.. I can't die yet"

He slapped himself mid-air for falling into the leagues plans so easily, he then began to wonder : "how did Toga get Tamaki's blood in the first place? " " how long has she been Tamaki for?"
And then it hit Mirio, like a massive brick. He had no idea where Tamaki's whereabouts were.
He started to cry, the teardrops floating above him. He doesn't know where Tamaki is.. He could  be in trouble for all he knows, he could be lying dead on the floor and Mirio could do nothing about it.
Mirio clenched his fists so hard, they started to bleed. The flying teardrops and blood now mixing into watered - down red droplets. He turned towards the ground. He was about to die, without Tamaki. He never got to tell him how he felt about him.. how his smile was so perfect, how his laughs sounded like the best music in the world.  He never got to tell Tamaki how madly in love he was with Tamaki. He continued to fall to his death, the ground now practically being in his face. He closed his eyes, and prepared himself for impact.

.

.

.

But the impact never came, instead Mirio opened his eyes to be being carried. He was shocked, "was this some sort of Miracle..?" He thought. His eyes traveled up to look at this figured who has saved him, his eyes becoming wide when he saw a mop of indigo hair, and eagle - wings coming off his back.

Mirio wanted to cry so much he passed out, there was a problem though. Mirio inspected Tamaki's eyes. They looked red and puffy, but not the type after a good cry. More like a sign of being sick.

Tamaki landed himself and Mirio on the ground, he let go of Mirio. Mirio immediately jumped into his arms, Tamaki stumbled at the sudden extra pressure. Mirio let go of Tamaki, "Thank you.." Tamaki just gave a weak smile in return, too weak. Tamaki just nodded before his knees buckled and he fell unconscious, straight into Mirio's arms.
The last things he heard before he passed out were "TAMAKI".