*slurps tea* 👀

Tamaki ran, there was only on place on his mind. The rooftop, he ran all the way back to the dorms, he opened the front door. And sprinted all the way up the stairs. He ran and ran until he saw a door leading to a certain place, called "The Rooftop"
Mirio's POV
The minute I talked about having a crush, Tamaki just stood up. I raised a brow. Only to look him in the face to see thick tears running down his face. My face went pale from shock, before I could say anything. He just ran. I screamed. "WAIT!" And sprinted after him. He was surprisingly fast, he was sprinting at full speed and on top of that, he got a head start. I saw him enter the dorms. And chased after him.

Nobody's POV
Tamaki was at the roof top, his mind was made up. Mirio didn't love him, His parents probably think of him as a disappointment.
Everybody hates him, Nobody will ever love him. He's just a disgusting shy weirdo, who can't do anything for himself. Nobody needed him in life, so why even live.. right?
Tamaki heard footsteps, and guessed they were Mirio's. Before Mirio could open the door leading to the rooftop and where he was. Tamaki manifested wings and flew down to his dorm, he grabbed his notebook and a pen. He scribbled down all his hopes and dreams, slightly chuckling at how unachievable they were, he then spilled his whole feelings into this piece of paper, how he loved Mirio, how he suffers with depression, how he cuts everyday. 
Holding the piece of paper, Tamaki flew up to the rooftop once more, only to see Mirio all the way at the other side of the rooftop "must be looking for me...?" He chuckled "why? You don't love me anyways."
Tamaki dropped onto the roof, and looked at the note. And looked down below, he allowed a single tear drop to fall on the piece of paper. And set it down on the ground.
By this time, It was sunset. Tamaki's favourite part of the day. The sky always looked so beautiful. How the vibrant colours intertwined with each other gracefully as they covered up the sky.

(Just pretend the man is Tamaki)Tamaki then continued to walk towards the ledge, his heart thumping loudly

Tamaki then continued to walk towards the ledge, his heart thumping loudly. The sky was slowly darkening with every step. The
Cold wind brushed through his tar black locks, the wind pushed his hair up, so his whole face was visible. Tears formed in his eyes, as the wind brushed them away. Leaving water droplets trail behind him.
He stood on the railing, and looked down on the world.. for the last time, he took in every feature. The sun setting in the horizon. The mild wind tickling his face. A breeze of cherry blossoms went by him. He took one in his hand. And said his goodbyes.
Forever.
With cherry blossoms flowing all around him, he took one step. Leaving him just one step away from death. He smiled, and looked up to they sky, and said his final words.
.
.
.
.
.
Goodbye...everybody.
And with that, he took his last step, and fell backwards. Tear drops were flying up as he fell down. Everything was perfect until..
"TAMAKI!" His eyes widened to see a puff of blonde hair in the distance. Everything went in slow motion from their..
As he saw sombody that wasn't him take a step..

:)