Im bacc Herro

As Mirio ran outside with the tiny little elf in his hands, He thought of what they could do when he got to his house. (Nothing like that I ain't writing smut.. yet)
His mind over ran "We could go out to the boba place? Or the cinema, or.. just stay home and watch a movie.. " "Hey tam, what do you wanna do?"

"Tam?" Mirio repeated himself and looked down in search for the e l f m a l e only to find a peaceful cinnamon bun taking a nap in his arms, Mirio could do nothing but smile, as he knew Tamaki must trust him to fall asleep in his arms.

Mirio arrived at the house and unlocked the door, walked in and placed tamaki on the couch, he put a blanket over him, (it was a pastel blue fluffy blanket with octopus's on it ) Mirio had brought the blanket a few years ago, only because it reminded him of Tamaki.

In the meantime while tamaki was sleeping, Mirio prepared some food so that he could use his quirk and get some nutrition in. He made chicken, broccoli and rice.

The aroma of chicken flew to Tamaki's nose as he shot wide awake, he looked around him. And automatically knew he was in Mirio's house. He sighed, tried to get up. Only to bang his head on the floor.

*bang* "Hm, what was that?" Mirio thought as he checked around the room only to see Tamaki face first on the floor, he chuckled and walked towards him offering his hand "You okay bud"

Tamaki blushed profusely at this, taking his hand he replied "Y-yeah I'm.. fine" Mirio pulled him up and explained that he had made food. And just at that point a grumble came from somebody's belly.

<[Time skip after they ate]> 

"So, what do you wanna do now?" The blonde questioned "I-I don't mind Mir-"
Mirio stopped tamaki mid sentence as he screamed "OH, I know what we can play! " Mirio then explained that there was this horror game, that he needed another player for. Tamaki agreed so they headed upstairs.

Mirio's room was very nice, it had pastel green walls. A black and white bed and a plasma TV on a wall, along with two orange bean bags, The both plopped their little bootys on the bean bags, and Mirio got the game up and running.

As the game started, Tamaki went downstairs to find a pot to escape the house, only to be surprised with a jump scare.

And we are done, sorry for not posting for along time.. I have not been in the right mind set recently. Anyways, I hope you like it :)
Also, can you do me a favour?
Can you tell me where you want the story to go
And can you tell me what ships should I include in this story :D