"Lovley day"

Tamaki woke up, and looked around him, he relaxed when he saw he was in mirio's bed. "I must of fallen asleep" He thought to himself. Tamaki was kind of shocked that he slept, he had not slept for days and was sure his body was used to it.

Tamaki got out of bed, and checked the alarm. 5:16 Tamaki went down the stairs and plopped himself on the couch, when he felt something very muscular and hard beneath him. It was mirio's legs! He quickly jumped up, and breathed a sigh of relief as he seen that it didn't wake him. School started around 7:30 so he had plenty of time to get ready. Usually mirio would wake up at around 6:00, so maybe he could leave the house without anybody noticing.

Tamaki went upstairs to brush his teeth, and do all the stuff you need to do in the bathroom. He didn't brush his hair, because he could care less about how he looked. He didn't want any attention. He put on his uniform that he packed, and left without having breakfast.

Mirio woke up, 6:00. He woke up and stretched his arms. He went upstairs to go wake up Tamaki, since he thought that tamaki would still be sleeping. He walked into the bedroom and he was gone. "He must of went to school". As he got ready and left the house.

Tamaki was already sitting in class, as people came up to him asking if he was good or not. "I don't like this... please leave alone.
" Tamaki's mind was screaming at him, Tamaki hated attention. Especially from people he didn't know that well.

"Hey, leave the poor guy alone." A familiar upbeat voice said, it was Mirio! Tamaki held his hand into his chest and sighed.
Everybody left and Mirio came up to him, Tamaki blushed a little.

"Hey, are you okay?" Tamaki nodded his head, and began to sink into his desk. Mirio laughed at this, and ruffled his hair before returning to his own seat. Their teacher walked in and started to talk "Today we will be doing some sparring matches, pair up with whoever you want" "I don't really care."

Mirio decided to pair up with Tamaki, they were close friends after all. They suited up and walked to the battle grounds.

Tamaki was never used to seeing Mirio changing in the same room as him, He always went to the most secluded place, as he was ashamed of his body. It was no where as near as muscular as the other guys. And he felt pretty weak compared to them.

They arrived at the battle grounds and began to spar. Mirio took the first move as he went under ground, though Tamaki always watches him train, and know his fighting strategy.  Before Mirio could appear out the ground, Tamaki had dogged his swing, Tamaki actually had been training a lot recently, because he knew he would have to being sparring with somebody. Mirio was shocked that Tamaki had dogged, but then gave off a smile. Not a happy go lucky smile, but an devilish smile, Tamaki looked at him, trying to see his next attack. When mirio had gone full speed and hit him HARD. in the stomach, Mirio realised he had used too much of his power, "I'm so sorry!" The elf boy just stayed silent and looked down. "Are you okay?" Nothing. "Tamaki..?" Tamaki looked at mirio with such anger in his eyes, which was new for mirio. Then Tamaki manifest his wings, and flew high into the sky. Mirio got confused until he saw something coming at him, it was a tentacle. It grabbed mirio at the throat and lifted him up. Tamaki went down from the sky, and began to choke Mirio. "T-tamaki... st-top!" Tamaki did'nt listen until a few minutes later Mirio's face went blue, Tamaki suddenly realised what he was doing and dropped Mirio, Mirio was gasping for air and Tamaki just looked so shocked and afraid, he did'nt know what to do so he just ran, ran and ran. He wanted to go home, he didn't want to see Mirio, He kept running and running, until he reached the dorms, Luckily that was the last period of the day.

To be continued~~~~
That last "Paragraph" was a MONSTER to write. Jeez :|

Please gimme sum ideas of wat u wanna see in the comments below.
And thank you to those people who read my story ❤️
Cya next time!