"Good and ready to go"

Mirio woke up, his eyes red and puffy from his crying last night.. he got up and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day, he splashed water on his face. He watched as the water slowly dripped down his skin.. He brushed his teeth (with his all might toothpaste ) .

He waddled into his bedroom, and got dressed. He wore a light yellow T-shirt with some blue jeans and a jacket tied around his waist. Then the realisation hit him. "Tamaki.. he's waking up today" Mirio said happily. He opened the door where he was greeted by sunshine. And a bubbly girl in front of him, she spoke. "Hello, Mirio! Are you ready to go see Tamaki? " "yeah, I hope he's up" the blonde responded.

They walked to the hospital together, they arrived and checked them self's in to go see Tamaki room. They walked down the corridor, and knocked on the door. A low voice came out, "C-come in..." . They walked in to see Tamaki awake, "Tamaki!!" Mirio jumped and hugged him, he pushed mirio away. "Ah, sorry." The blonde apologised. Tamaki looked down at his now bandaged arm.. he spoke "I-I'm... i-I'm sorry..." Mirio and The blue haired girl said in unison "Why are you sorry?!" The elf boy spoke again "I just gave up.. you guys had to go through so much! While I just did nothing.." this was the most Tamaki ever says.. so they were both shocked, both in awe and in shock. "You did'nt, you were so good out there! " said the blue hair. "You tried your best and caught those villains like Pew Pew Pew!" Mirio said. The elf could only give a weak smile. "Well, we gotta go. We will see you at school!" They both said in unison. They waved, and tamaki just looked down.

A few hours had passed and Tamaki was on his way home from the hospital, he still felt bad. He opened his home, just so he could pack some other things up before school started on Monday. He walked around the room grabbing random stuff he didn't really need. He packed some clothes since his washing machine was broken. When he got a call from mirio. He picked it up, "Hey Tamaki! How are you? " The blonde asked "I-I'm good..., w-why did you c-call me..." He whispered, "Well, I was wondering if you would like to come round for a sleepover, like right now..?" He asked, Tamaki then agreed, since he had already packed some clothes and other things that were for the dorm, he didn't really need to pack.

He walked over to mirio's house and ringed the buzzer, "it's me Tamaki...." Mirio then opened the door " Hello Tamaki!" Tamaki replied "H-hello..." "Please come inside" Mirio happily said. Tamaki walked inside. It was around 5:00 pm and Tamaki had never really eaten since yesterday. "soo, have you had lunch..?" Mirio asked Tamaki was hungry, he was starving but he didn't want to trouble mirio and he never really ate or slept. "Y-yeah.. I ate before I-I came.." He said "well you wanna play some board games..?"
Miro Asked, Tamaki just nodded his head.

They played board games for about 4 hours, until mirio won. They played Monopoly, "YESS I WON!" The blonde said happily, Tamaki just looked at mirio, his smile.. That smile made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside... Tamaki had a crush on Mirio for ages, He was always too scared to confess, mirio snapped tamaki out of his thinking when he asked "wanna watch a movie?" Tamaki just nodded and they walked to the couch, the watched the movie "Titanic" Half way through the movie Tamaki fell asleep, And this is when mirio felt something on his shoulder, he saw tamaki resting his head on his shoulder, he blushed at this. And put his arm around Tamaki, and kept on watching the movie.
~Time skip to the movie ending~

The movie had ended, and Tamaki was still asleep. "He must not get much sleep" as he scooped up the sleeping Tamaki, he put Tamaki on his bed, and went downstairs to go sleep on the couch.

To be continued~~
This was pretty long, well at least it felt like it. I hope you enjoyed! And yes I did upload two parts in a day =w=
Until next time! 😚👋