chapter 19 - You only turn 19 once

It was past 5  before we were in a taxi heading back, today was a great day and I’m glad they didn’t make too much of a fuss over my birthday. The taxi slowly pulled up at our villa and Zayn paid the man before he sped off , the house looked dead as I slipped my key into the lock and swung the door open, WHAT THE FUCK, are they actually? Sweet lemons, LIAM AND NIALL ARE TOGETHER, like together together.

I slowly turned my head until my eyes met Louis wide ones, quickly snapping my gaze away when I heard Zayn clear his throat behind me with a huge grin on his face. Liam and Niall quickly jumped from each other’s embrace with crimson faces, then again if someone was to catch me making out with my best friend id be embarrassed.

“So lads how long has this been going on?” Zayn asked with a smirk covered face.

“About an hour?” Niall offered followed by an approving nod from Liam aww how cute, I mean look at them. Before I could stop myself I had a large jaw hurting smile on my face staring at them.

“So let me get this straight, you,” Louis said gesturing to Liam “and you” now gesturing to Niall. “have been gay all this time, even when I came out you never thought of mentioning it.” you could clearly see the discomfort on both Niall and Liam’s faces as they tried to answers Louis question without offending him.

 Liam spoke first thought “well I’ve always just sort of um had this thing for Niall and I was going to tell him and you guys but then when you came out I saw how badly they reacted and honestly I was scared, so I buried my feelings and hoped they’d go away, but then last night someone,” He glared at Zayn. “Got me full and I may have um told-”

 “-me he loves me.” Niall cut in “and I may have told him I have feelings for him too.” Niall finished. Both boys started staring lovingly at each other, entwining their fingers causing me to get a bit too excited for them

 “THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!” I hollered happily causing a ripple effect of laughter on the boys at how childish I am.

 “It’s not over yet love.” Zayn whispered into my hair as he rapped his arm around my waist. Wait what?

“That’s right love there’s more, me and the lads have decided to take you out on town again to finish THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.” He said mocking me in the last part earning himself a small punch from me.

“Now go wear something hot.” Lou said slapping me on the ass as I went past.

The club was packed with hundreds of over 18s grinding together to the loud base. Louis had set us up with a couple of starter shots each.

"The party is here." Harry screamed, hugging Lou then me

"And I brought back up." he called turning me round by the shoulders to face Kerri and Zayns friend Lexi. If Lexi was a lesbian you so would right now, her blonde wavy hair rolled down her back lightly covered the straps of her green bodycon dress that tightly clung to her amazing body. Zayn seemed to have the same trial of thought as he was practically drooling

“Zayny you’re staring.” I whispered closely so he could hear, he quickly closed his mouth and began shuffling  nervously, then it clicked Lexi, Lexi is the girl he screwed it up with, the girl he loves, aw that is just too cute.

“So Lexi has an amazing ass right?” I asked hoping to get a good reaction out of him, instead I got an amazing one his jaw almost hit the floor as he looked at me in sheer horror.

“Um umm ugh yeah I guess so, she looks beautiful tonight.” His eyes lit up when she gave him a shy wave and he returned it.

“Mate you’re whipped,” A very happy Niall commented before going over to a group of randomers.