chapter 15 - Cherry

LAURA'S P.O.V

"That was epic," Niall shouted as we came back stage, 

"like I swear the look on her face when you two pecked, it was priceless." he continued as we walked back to the boys changing room.

"That was a pretty impressive peck." Harry chucked throwing his arm around my shoulders, while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Was not." I pouted 

"was too, and ill tell you something once you's have pecked once on live TV, managements gonna make you do it again in-front of paps." Harry had dropped the cheeky smile and actually looked concerned.

"Thats what im scared of, im not the PTA type. Whatifmanagementmakeuskisslikeallthetimeorif-" 

"Calm it, sweet cheeks they cant make you do anything you don't want to and if they try I know Louis wont let them." Harry's firm yet soft voice cut me off from my rant.

"Thanks Hazza, I really needed that." I whispered before hugging into his chest.

"Pumpkin can I talk to Laura," Louis soft voice called out from what I believe was behind me. I felt Harry give a quick nod before he unsnaked his arms from around me then walk swiftly away.

"Hey Lou Lou." 

"Hey brownie." I don't know what but something made me charge at him, flinging my arms round his neck and my legs round his hips pulling him into a big bear hug.

"Well some ones excited to see me." Lou said smugly, I lent back so I could see his face.

"So what are we doing for the rest of the day?" I asked chirpily 

"I thought we could get you some of your stuff for Uni." Lou said rather awkwardly. Whats he up to, I have another month and a bit to get my Uni equipment.

"Oh okay then, are the boys coming?" I asked letting his strange behaviour go to the back of my mind. Grabbing my hand he shoved me into the room I had been changed in earlier.

"Lou, what are we doing in here?" I managed to ask

"Getting you ready, we really have to perfect our disguises since the public know who you are now." Louis said while leading me over to Gemma, the woman who dressed me this morning.

"So love, how am I to dress her?" Gemma's thick London accent called to Louis. She folded her arms while nodding me towards the chair, which I quickly sat in.

"Give her a punk look, I should have pictures of us normally on are days out in disguise, if that helps any?" Louis replied before whipping his phone out and showing Gemma the photos of our 2 past adventures while in dress up.

"Thanks love, I have already choose your clothes there behind that screen over there if you want to go change that would be fabulous." She smiled ushering Louis behind the screen before turning to me with a large knowing grin.

After a good 45 minutes of Gemma doing my hair and make up to perfection she shooed me in-front of a full length mirror. My hair was pinned up at the back with bits spiked and backcombed, she has also give me extensions with a black coon-tail at the right. My make up was plain making me look flawless and my eyes where deeply outlined in eyeliner, my lips left pale coated in clear lip-gloss. Gemma had dressed me in tight leather jeans with a red and black cheeked shirt and black converse. Chains loosely hung around my neck and i had been given a fake septum piercing and a lip piercing to finish off my look.

Louis went to hang with the boys 10 minutes after we started so Gemma lead me to where they were. Lou looked good he had a wash in-wash out black dye in, his hair had been brought down in spikes on his forehead and the rest hidden in a beanny. Eyeliner also rimmed his eyes making the blue stand out and he had the fake snake bites back in. His body was covered with grey worn-out skinny jeans , converse and a band tee with a black coat. He didn't look like a loved teen idol, no he looked like a scene kid who just wanted to hang out with his mates.. which was fine by me.

LOUIS P.O.V

I don't know how Ive done it but Ive managed to keep Laura busy all day, shopping, eating and just chilling at all the old places she used to hang out. I met some cool people who didn't give a fuck about who i was and it felt pretty good, they all seemed to know Laura as cherry? and because we aren't allowed to admit to anyone that we aren't actually dating, Laura had to say she turned Bi for me which caused a couple of jealous glares from boys who probably failed in doing such. One though really was fucking me off, Drake he was cocky and was flirting with Laura when I was right beside her.

"So cherry, how ya been?" Drake said clearly running his eyes allover her body before licking his lips.

"yeah I'm pretty good, been up to much?" Laura replied 

"Yeah me and Karin finished." He said, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning on a nearby wall putting one of his feet up against it.

"Shame she was hot," Laura replied smugly. Ive never saw Laura like this, maybe she was actting up in-front of them. I tightened my arm that's around her waist a little when I saw him check her out again, Jesus this boys making me mad.

"Not as hot as you cherry." WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE, HE IS WELL AWARE WERE GOING OUT YET HES FLIRTING WITH LAURA RIGHT BESIDE ME, Laura must have noticed me tense up as she reached up and kissed my cheek sweetly before returning her attention to Drake again giving him a small smile.

"Yeah well I'm with him now, and he's way hotter than you plus he's not an asshole with a tiny dick," Laura said in a really bitchy voice before spinning on her heel and walking towards another group of girls.

LIAM'S P.O.V

Louis has been keeping Laura busy all day while me and the rest of the boys have been busy planning her surprise. Kerri let it slip to Harry yesterday that Laura is turning 19 in 3 days and me and all the lads want to make it special for her.

"Zayn has Paul got back to you yet?" I heard Niall scream followed by a "its a go," from Zayn. Looks like we get to do Louis idea after all. I know its weird for all us to care that much because we have known her little under a month but shes like a sister now so theres no going back I guess.