CHAPTER 16. 𝑺𝒐𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝑻-𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

-When we got to the fight area we were meet by a happy gang, Well, the word happy was just on my side.

Felix and Jisung ran up to me, as Chan and Changbin walked. Every one had a smile on their lips.

„Jungkook! You are okay! We were so worried!" Felix said as hs hugged me. Jimin cleared his throat and he let me go.

„Sorry, I just was happy to see him"

„Me and Changbin weren't that worried. I know that you are strong enough to survive the worst" Chan said with a smirk on his face while I just chuckled at him.

I tugged at Jimin's sleeve and looked back and forth between him and Chan with a big smile. He understood as he sighed.

„I'm going to let you train Jungkook as he need to learn to protect himself but-" He got cut off by Felix and Jisung cheering and giving each other high fives.

„-BUT! I want it to be a separate time than this, a private training"

„That will work perfectly. Jungkook you can come an hour after this training lesson, then we will have time to rest too. Will that work for you, Jimin?"

Jimin nodded with a smile when he got what he wanted.

I looked around and saw someone I wasn't expecting to see here- I immediately ran in his direction.

„Hey! Come back here!" Jimin shouted.

„Hobi?! What are you doing here?"
I said and he stopped fighting with his training partner.

„Ooh hey Gguk. I want to become a delta, even if it is just a low ranked one" I raised my eyebrow as I knew he never has been interested in this.

„Okay, since you got hurt, I decided to do this to be able to protect Jennie"

I nodded since I understood, I'll do the same to protect someone I really cared about. The other guy was still standing with us to I turned to him.

„Hi and who are you?" I asked.

„I'm Joshua. I guess you are Jungkook, Jimin's mate"

He imtroduced himself with a sweet smile as I nodded with a smile

„Yes, how did you know?" I looked at Hoseok, maybe he told him that Jimin was my mate.

„Well, first of all, you came here with Jimin and I see that you have like a stale in your shoulder, where our future Luna is supposed to get" Joashua explained as I looked at him with wide open eyes.

„Jin didn't even notice that, you are good!" I said.

„My speciality is to find my opponents weak spots, but my punches are kind of weak so I'm here to train" He said and I looked around and saw many wolfs that were training.