Chapter 3

Good-byes were made before we get separated. I got my bike and drove home, just few blocks away from Alice's house.

I went up to my room after I gave a kiss and hug to my mom. My dad's still at work. My mom's a house wife while my dad works in the hotel Lake Shore.

I opened my phone, and surf the net. We don't have homework, but I just feel exhausted for the very long day. A notification popped:

Gab sent you a message.

Gab. I was quite interested with him. His brown hair, hazel brown eyes, and his smile. I have my red glasses on and maybe that's the reason why he does not like me. But sometimes, I don't care.

I checked the message and saw he sent one message just to the group chat. I didn't reply. We're not that close, but he knows me, and we often talk. I consider myself a good concealer.

I got nothing to do. I searched for a place which has it's own ghost for our paper.I love mysteries but never paranormal. I ended up in finding the Westernland. It is a small country in the West, of course. As I browse further, I saw they have a popular ghost, Carolina West. I'm excited because the school would give us an eight-day-trip to elsewhere for our research. I also knew there's a good beach there and a tall lighthouse. I'll tell this to them tomorrow. Maybe they'll like it.

-END OF CHAPTER-

**********
Hello! I just want to tell that there's really no country Westernland, but there's really a west😂 Thank you for reading this😊