Chapter 9

We finally arrived! We all can see the green lands, nipa huts, and lots of cows. Luke got a jeep for us. I'm like, woah. I was surprised in what a jeep looks like. It was a long 4-wheel vehicle with colorful designs and patterns on it. I have never saw one before. We rode on it. I see Luke's face was not surprised.

So, I asked him,"Do you know about this?"

He replied, "Yeah. I saw one already, when I went somewhere in Asia."

I nodded. "Oh."

3 hours was spent in traveling to our hotel. Our hotel and resort is just 100 meters away from the Seabord beach. Finally, we're here!

Taylor and Alice checked in. We went to our room, through the fresh, good, green land with plenty of plants in it. This is such a very good place. We finally came to our room. It wasn't really that of a room. There's an air-conditioned, two-storey nipa hut, for us girls. For the boys, it was a wide, air-conditioned nipa hut too, and it has only two large bedrooms. The three boys were arguing on who will sleep tonight in a room with nobody. We girls giggled. We don't care about the rooms. We all went to our respective rooms. I settled all my stuffs down while the others were taking a shower. I opened my bag to check the paper itinerary. There are two free days for us to explore the islands and the next 6 days are for our research. I informed everyone about it.

When everyone was done, we excitedly go out of the rooms to start exploring this country.

-END OF CHAPTER-

****
Thank you so much for reading this chapter! The group is going to explore already the island already! Don't forget to vote and comment!