Chapter 5

The next day, before lunch break ends, McKie handed me the proposal. Mr. Carter went in the classroom.

Me: "This is our proposal Mr. Carter."

Mr Carter browsed the proposal. He finally spoke. "Westernland?"

"Yes sir."

"Nice place. Go to the faculty during dismissal time. Let's discuss it there. You're the first one to submit a proposal. And, paranormal? Brave students, huh?"

"Thank you sir. We'll go later." I don't know what to say.

During dismissal time, we went to the faculty. We knocked and the door opened, Mr. Carter in there. He welcomed us,"Go in."

"Good afternoon Mr. Carter," we greeted.

He greeted back. We were nervous and excited at the same time. Finally he spoke,"Okay. Westernland is such a marginalized place, but it's not a total rural one. So, your proposal has already reached the committee. You'll stay in a 3-star hotel. It's not that bad just imagine a 5-star hotel with no gym, pool, bar etc." What he said gave me relief, but not complete relief. "Since you're not adults, and no student in this school is an adult," he continued. Our school does not have college. "You'll be with someone a bit older than you, and we chose Luki Greyson to be with you."

I was like, who's Luki Greyson? Or maybe he was referring to-- "Excuse sir, maybe you're referring to Luke Greyson not Luki Greyson," I said.

"Exactly!" He shouted. "You'll be with Luke Greyson. Your trip will be next week and you'll be excused from your different subjects. It's just an 8-day-trip. You'll have a car there and a reserved restaurant for you. The restaurant is in the hotel, but if you want to try others, use your money. Pack now, because I'm sure you're excited."

We replied, "Thank you Mr. Carter." We went out to faculty and shout and jumped in joy. We were indeed excited. Good-byes were made and went to our homes. I was excited to tell my parents about this. I'm sure they're going to be worried since it's quite far.

-END OF CHAPTER-

**********************
Hi! Thank you for reading this. Hope you enjoyed it😊 Please continue to support this book. Thank you!