Chapter 10

We excitedly go out of the rooms to start exploring this country.

As we go out to the beach, many people smiled at us. I expect them to give is mean looks, but not. This place is really nice. Like no one judges us in our skin. There are beautiful, breathtaking views. We're now here at the Seabord beach, where, according to the short story I read, Carolina loves to stay. Well, I don't need to worry about it yet(to gather informations)since, it's still our free day. There are no much tourists in it.

We went to the shower to shower up and to change. After, we went to swim. It seems like Juliet was so absorbed in Luke's abs also with Taylor to Papu's.

It's almost night. We changed.

As we got home, there was a scene we witnessed, which is super unexpected, after all the good stuffs I saw. A group of guys were handling an old woman while the other ladies are standing, crying. I thought the guys were raping the poor, old woman, but no. It seems like the old woman was being possessed. No, I'm wrong. She was getting terribly crazy, she was lying down, shaking off much, and trying to escape form the boys' hands. She growled the loudest. She's now at the sitting position. She caught our eyes. We were staring at her. She said in a very loud, crackly voice,"Bravery is here! Rejoice!" We stared at each other. Was she telling us that we have the bravery? I don't know what's happening. Things are getting weirder. The old woman laughed loudly, crazier than the other one. A cute, little girl approached us. "It's okay. She's not possessed. She's just crazy about the--" Before she end her sentence, a lady covered her mouth. The lady seems to be her mother. The mom said,"Sorry about my daughter." She walked out as she carries her daughter. My friends shot curious and confused looks at me, but I told them just to ignore it. We continued our way back to the hotel and resort.

When we were back, Hannah said,"Let's go back again to the beach. It's still 6:30." We nodded and go to the beach.

Now we're here, we settled the thin pieces of woods in the center and burned it to serve as a bonfire. The boys got the woods for our seats. We roasted marshmallows. Rinngg, Stanley's phone rang. He got up and went a little bit farther from us. He answered. We all can't hear what he's saying, just a murmur. After a while, he hung up.

McKie immediately asked, "Who's that?"

Stanley said,"It was Mr. Carter" our English teacher. "He told me to fetch someone from somewhere there." He pointed to a distant place. "He said that Luke is not enough to guide us. Let's go." We stood up and went there.

Before we go farther from the beach, I asked, "Who are we going to fetch?"

Stanley: "Secret."

We ride on the car, which is the one that the school lent us for this trip.

When we're almost near, I can see a familiar face from the distant. As we go closer, the corners of my lips curled upwards. It was Gab. When we got off the car, I was really happy that almost made me hug him. The boys shook Gab's black hair into a messy one. We all went back to the car to go to the hotel.

As we were going back to our rooms, we still sat in a long bench to talk to each other. The guys decided that Luke and Gab will stay in the first bedroom, and Stanley and Taylor in the second bedroom. Good night greetings were made.

-END OF CHAPTER-