Falling for him

hey guys sorry for not updating in awhile i was just busy. anyways this chapter is a taehyung and zora chapter. enjoy.

Zora's p.o.v 

Today it has officially been 1 month since i started working for taehyung. yay!! .  i am got ready for work and wore this.

I went to the kitchen and began to eat breakfast

I went to the kitchen and began to eat breakfast. i decided to call jiwoo cause why not.

'hello' said jiwoo.

'Hey' 

'Whats up.' she asked.

'Nothing much..just called to check up on you. so how is baby i mean babies. ' 

'Eh..their fine kinda annoying i am sure i gained like a 100 pounds just from eating and not doing anything.' she said i laughed.

'Lol..anyways i have to go to work now. bye.' 

'Bye...have fun with tae.' what was that suppose to mean. she hung up. guess i will never know.

~Time skip at the office~

i entered his office room he was talking to another employee about something and guess what..he still hasn't given me my own desk. he looked at me with an instance gaze for a split second...woah he looks hot wait what!? and then continued talking. 

'Okay thanks

'Okay thanks.' said tae and the employee left he looked at me once more and then started flipping the pages of the files. honestly nowadays he is not being a weird perv he is being normal. i was standing awkwardly.

'why are you standing.' he said with a serious tone and i pulled out the chair and sat in front of his desk . he closed the files and started staring at me. 

'What.' i asked. he clears his throat.

'Today you are not going to take pictures.' he said.

'Then.' i asked crossing my arms.

'You are going to help me with all the work i have.' he said. seriously. 

'Why would i do that.' i asked.