The Kim family.

Jiwoo's p.o.v

I woke up when my alarm started going on. I looked at the time it was 8:00 in the morning . I got out of bed and got ready. into this.

I went down satires to make breakfast for that douche bag

I went down satires to make breakfast for that douche bag. I walked into the kitchen and started cooking. after 20 mins jungkook walked into the kitchen.sweating.

'Morning princess.' he said not even looking at me. he walked towards the fridge and took a bottle of water.

'Why are you sweating like crazy.' I asked him confused.

'I don't know anyone who doesn't sweat after work out

'I don't know anyone who doesn't sweat after work out.' he said. oh...of course. i am so stupid. he started laughing at me.

'Did you make breakfast yet.' he asked panting.

'Yes, but you really need to take a shower. you stink.' I said. was that to straight forward. idk. he walked closer to me.

'W-What are you doing.' I asked. he smirked and hugged me. HE FUCKING HUGGED ME.

'Now you stink too.' he said smiling.

'Gross jeon, i just took a shower.' i said. why did I just call him jeon.

'Jeon. I like it. you should call me that more often.' he said in a husky voice and then winked at me and walked away. how can he just walk away like that. I was setting the table and placed the plates on the table and was waiting for jungkook to come. after 5 mins he came.

'You didn't have to wait for me.' he said.

'But that's not right.' I said.

'Your so proper. It turns me on.' he said. okay that's the weirdest kink ever.  I didn't say anything. it was awkward for a few minutes and then jungkook said-

'Today is siblings day.' what the hell is that.

'Whats that now.' I asked.

'It's a day devoted to siblings. they hang out all day.' he said.

'Oh..' i said. He was going to say something when jimin bursted through the door. 

'Happy siblings day people.' said jimin.