Mr. Jeon Jungkook??

Jiwoo's p.o.v

It was 7 in the morning I had school today. I got up and got ready.

I went downstairs and for some reason jungkook was already awake

I went downstairs and for some reason jungkook was already awake. that's new. He was sitting on the sofa looking at his phone.

'Why are you up so early?' I asked.

'Why do you care?' he replied.

'Do you have work today.' I asked.

'Again...why do you care?' he said.

'Fine.....I will just leave then.' I said.

'Please do.' he said. that little piece of shit. I got into the car and drove off to school.

~Time skip at school ~

I was sitting next to lee sumin. she was one of my friends. usually I will be sitting with zora, Jackson or youngjae but guess they are not here.  we just talking and then this happend. Jungkook walked into the classroom and said-

'Good morning class I will be your substitute business teacher.' He said. NO WAY. I started internally screaming. I am going to die.   

'My name is Jeon Jungkook. you can call me Mr. Jeon.'  Oh we know who you are or atleast I know why was he even teaching here. 

'Sadly your teacher is very sick so he told me to take today's class.but don't worry he will come back tomorrow and I have my own company so I am like a guest teacher and he is my fathers friend  .' said Jungkook or  Mr. jeon. 

'aww maaaannnn.......'  said some girls , I just rolled my eyes at them. then suddenly Jungkook  looked at me with no expression I say what he was thinking in his stupid dickhead.   

''I am going to kill you just wait until we reach home.'' i said through mind telepathy. it's a new think me and jungkook can do.

'' just wait princess today's class is going to be interesting.'' he said.

'Okay class before we start why don't you all introduce yourself and say 1 interesting fact about yourself. GO.' he said in a lazy tone.  Jungkook just kept saying next like he didn't even care why was he even doing this. the it was the slut's turn she always thinks she is better than everyone.

'Hello....my name is minhee and I am interested in you.' she said. hey he is my husband I thought in my head.

'And I am not interested in you. next .' said Jungkook.

'ohhhhh.snappp' said a random  boy. I honestly think she deserved that she is always trying to hit on someone. at least jungkook shut her up for the rest of the class. and after few more people it was my turn. when I stood up jungkook smirked. what was his deal.

'Umm...hello my name is jiwoo.' I said awkwardly it was kind weird introducing yourself to someone your already married too. he had no reaction.

'I have a pet sugar glider .'  i said. he just smiled at that and said -