Our Night {final}

Jiwoo's p.o.v

It was currently 2 am and i am in the kids room trying to make them sleep while your majesty jungkook is sleeping. i was shaking them to sleep and they finally fell asleep. i entered our room and saw jungkook snoring. i hit him with my pillow.

'Idiot wake up!' i screamed. he groaned.

'What is it.' he asked. are you kidding me.

'I want you to wake up.' i said.

'Why' he asked.

'Because i don't want you to sleep while i am awake.' i said. he looked at me pissed off.

'Seriously..then just sleep.' he said.

'I can't sleep jungkookie..' i whined.

Jungkook's p.o.v

'I can't sleep jungkookie..' she whined. i can't believe she just called me that. it was cute when she whiny. just like a 4 year old. 

'Come here.' i said and signalled her to cuddle. i don't know why i am being so cheesy. 

'Yeah i would rather not sleep.' she said and i pulled her hand and she fell on top of me.

'Jungkook.' she said.

'Shh..' i said. i have no idea what is wrong with me. she sighed and layed her head on my chest and the fell asleep.

~In the morning~

[still jungkook's p.o.v]

I woke and saw jiwoo is still sleeping. i layed her down on the bed and went to take a bath. after 20 mins i came out and heard the kids crying. i was going to go to the kids room when jiwoo got up.

'I will get them.' i said and before she could say no i went to their room. 

'Hi kids.' i said and jihoon smiled. it was cute. i picked them both up and took them to our bedroom and layed them down on the bed. i started playing with them. after a few moments  jiwoo walked into the room.

'Hey jungkook.' she said sounding a bit upset. 

'Whats wrong.' i asked. she wasn't replying . 

'Nothing.' she said. she came and took the kids downstairs. i called namjoon hyung for advice.

'Hello.' he said.

'Hey hyung.' i said.

'Whats up jungkook-ah.' he said.

'Nothing much..i justed wanted to ask you for advice because jiwoo has been acting strange lately.' i said.

'Oh..there could be many reasons...but i think it is because you don't actually spend time with jiwoo.' he said..what does he mean i always spend time with her.

'what do you mean.' i asked.

'jungkook..you and i both know that you don't ever spend time with her like your suppose  too.' he said..hm maybe he is right.

'Your like always too busy.' he said. i thought about it for some time.

'Hey hyung!' i yelled through the phone.

'What..and don't yell i am not deaf.' he said.

'Sorry..can you babysit my kids for the night.' i said.

'UHhhh....i am not sure-' 

'Please like you said.i have to hang out with her more often.' i said hoping he would say yes.